Flight cases are expensive as shit. None of em have all the features i want either. So heres the plan

3 ft x 1.5 ft x 1 ft flight case box
power and 1/4 in jacks all on the outside so that i can plug and play basically instantly.
a top that comes of almost instantly so I'm ready to go
flight case durability.
false bottom for cable routing and power mounting.

can it be done? well we shall see

I was hesitant to post this as I am the ABSOLUTE MOST sporadic builder with school and all, It could be months before I get this done and I have a trip to Poland for all of June. SO! lets go!
Attachments:
0403012006.jpg
0403012225.jpg
0403012352.jpg
0404012210.jpg
0508012024.jpg
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
heres one more pic. currently, what i have left to do is route out a space for the power and stuff to go out of on the side of the board, and then I have to plan out the actual board part and stuff the top with foam, depending on how heavy it gets, I may put wheels on it too. This is where she's at now, shes a behemoth.

EDIT: it should also be noted that the old guy is my dad helping and is in fact not me.
Attachments:
0508012024b.jpg
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right
Last edited by crice6505 at May 8, 2011,
even though no one seems to care... heres an update: I go the actual board part to go in the pedalboard and plan to take a part a morley ABY and make a tuner mute in it, but the tuner will always be on.

Also, i asked if i could wire an iec jack and a wall plug together in another thread. i will be doing that in the false bottom of this pedalboard, that way no one can touch it and injure themselves. i will also be mounting a catrillion 1/4 in jacks for input, output, fx send, fx return, amp ftswitch creme, ampftswitch black so there is 5 1/in jacks that will be on it too. Also, its pretty heavy so i think i may do something like put wheels on it.

and finally i made the top really spacey on accident, i may make it into something cool or useful. on the useful end: a tool box/ battery container/ additional cable storage thing

on the cool end: a cooler
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
update, dont know if i can put the cooler in, Still waiting to procure all the parts from my dad who can get them for free. Cooler probably wont happen. Idk if it will fit in the top, Oh well. Its still a BAMF. If anyone knows a link for we to get a set of wheelsthat are recessed into the body that'd be great.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate