Hey guys! I know this video is old, but I wanted to share it because it's special to me. It was one of the first videos we ever put up and the great feedback inspired us to keep making videos...without it, I probably wouldn't still be playing today

URL:
http://shrt.fm/m1pcK6

Hope you all enjoy it!

-Cindy
I'm more into crazy guitar shred oreinted music. So coming from me, this really means something. This was a good cover. I don't like this song, I don't like this band, but I like this cover. Your voice is what made it great. I saw your cover for soul meets body on your channel, and your vocal control at times just captivates me. You may not play techincally brilliant music, you may not sing about death and brutality, but why should you when i achieve the same satisfying effect when listening to your music instead of cannibal corpse? Keep on playing. Thats all I got to say. Keep on playing.
Wow. Wow. I can't even come up with something to say. This is so great. I have goosebumps. What you did to the song, it's amazing. I would venture as far as to say that this is perfect. The Fall of Troy is one of my favourite bands, and... just wow.
The singing is really good.

At times the timing between the two guitars is not. There were a number of times that I could hear them being very far off. I could see if it was for the delay effect, but at times they were so far off that it just sounded very odd.

Other than those timing issues the guitar was pretty good though.
Quote by XgamerGt04
At times the timing between the two guitars is not. There were a number of times that I could hear them being very far off.

I agree with this. Like the lead melody that went over the chords at the beginning, right when you both started playing. It sounded like it was off. Just a little out of rhythm. But otherwise a great cover, and an awesome display of your voice