i heard that the ibanez came out with a new series of guitars called the "premium" series, and i noticed that they come wit a new locking tremolo, the edge zero 2. is this bridge good like the first edge zero? or is it cheap like the edge III?
Gear:
Epiphone SG G-400
Ibanez RG5EX1 modded with Floyd Rose Pro and Dimarzio Crunch Lab and Liquifire pups
Ibanez RG1420FR 10th Anniversary Prestige
Taylor 114ce
Boss GT-100
Fender Twin Amp
I've tried asking about this before and I keep searching everywhere, it seems that very few people have actually spent any time with them yet. They're brand new after all and even the edge 3s seem great at first, it's only after a couple of months of wear that they suddenly break and are crap. It doesn't help that most of the people buying the new Ibanez models witht he edge zero 2 are younger kids or people who clearly don't know too much about gear really so the few people that do have them aren't doing a good job of reviewing them or explaining them.

Try and see if you can inspect one at a shop near you otherwise I think we're all going to be waiting at least another four or five months before there are any real reviews and useful opinions out there.
Quote by grohl1987
I've tried asking about this before and I keep searching everywhere, it seems that very few people have actually spent any time with them yet. They're brand new after all and even the edge 3s seem great at first, it's only after a couple of months of wear that they suddenly break and are crap. It doesn't help that most of the people buying the new Ibanez models witht he edge zero 2 are younger kids or people who clearly don't know too much about gear really so the few people that do have them aren't doing a good job of reviewing them or explaining them.

Try and see if you can inspect one at a shop near you otherwise I think we're all going to be waiting at least another four or five months before there are any real reviews and useful opinions out there.

That's about it. I just recently got a zero resistance tremolo (which is different form the edge) myself and I'm hoping it's not a mistake.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Yeah they're really too new to tell. I think it's basically an Edge III with the ZPS, but the addition of the ZPS would probably make even the Edge III a bit better.

I would hope it's better then an Edge III because they are putting them on the RG Premiums
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)