Do you guys this this is a waste of money for a beginner?
I know the quality it's not going to be great on this guitar but I wonder if they can actually help to learn the guitar faster.

http://www.fretlight.com/guitarpro/

This guitars range from 300$ up to 800$. With the included software they will show fingering position on the guitar.
I know it's not ideal to learnt he guitar this way but at my late age anything to speed up the process.
Im self taught and learned from a tab book, and honestly don't know anything about these, but for $500-$800 you can get a pretty good guitar. Just understand I've never used a Fretlight guitar. (I'd personally get a better guitar and a teacher than the fret light.)
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Last edited by Robbin'TheHood at May 8, 2011,
they seem legit plus you can use it with guitar pro.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
i can't see the merit in this product. it might help an absolute beginner a tiny bit by making things super obvious, but once a few chords are under the fingers i don't see what it can do for anyone who can read tabs. and in the long run, it'd probably just become a crutch.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I will warn you that staring at fretboard all afternoon is a great way to end up with neck pain.
Quote by jpnyc
I will warn you that staring at fretboard all afternoon is a great way to end up with neck pain.

lol
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info