I've been googling/youtubing/looking for a certain music video. pretty sure it was a Smashing Pumpkins song and the video was extremely depressing...it showed a couple, drug addicts, on the subway for most of it I think. Hopefully the pit can quickly find it for me?

and i know that it is obnoxious asking for something so obvious but I really did look! thanks guys
The playground of the world
Fall to Pieces by Velvet Revolver sounds something along those lines - but there are quite a few music videos about drug addicts, thats just the first that came to mind.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
No, it was the Try, Try, Try video, but the real version is about 15 minutes long. It was on the official video DVD.

Edit: it's by Jonas Åkerlund, called Try.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at May 8, 2011,
Quote by Zero-Hartman
No, it was the Try, Try, Try video, but the real version is about 15 minutes long. It was on the official video DVD.

Edit: it's by Jonas Åkerlund, called Try.

I appreciate you existing.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
I appreciate you existing.

Amazing short film actually. The girl in it looks exactly like a friend of mine who fell quite heavily into drugs, haven't spoken to her in a couple of years but yea, it affected me significantly that video.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Thanks for reminding me this existed TS. Haven't listen to smashing pumpkins in a while.
Now, to find my SP dvd...

muledit: The video is more depressing then I remember
RIP Gooze

cats
Last edited by mulefish at May 9, 2011,
You're welcome guys. ;D

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Zero-Hartman, you are a legend. Thank you. Your mere existence is a god-send. Once again, thank you!
RIP Adam
I like this thread, and you guys

Even though it's one of the most depressing videos of all time

Edit: The video's on YouTube if anyone wants to have a gander. It's in 2 parts and can contain some disturbing images and graphic drug abuse, so you have been warned.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at May 9, 2011,