hey all im in the market for a poweramp to use as i want to concert to all rack gear, the thing is ive left the poweramp till last (pretty studpid hey) and came across the Marshall EL34 50/50 for a reasonable price $550 AUD....was also considering the roctron velocity range aswell as the Peavey PV900

basically what i want to know is anyones experiences with any of these poweramps good and bad or any advice at all regarding poweramps and if the EL 50/50 has the balls to play live whilst still having enough guts to go louder..

ill also be running Boss Gt Pro, Rocktron Hush Super C and an Ada MP-1 3.666 mod along with the poweramp i get.....looking to play a variety of tones and sounds, from 80's RACER X and Cacophony tones through to heavy metal tones from Dream Theater and last but not least just some 80's old school rock Whitesnake, Lynch Mob, Scorpions etc etc

thanks a bunch..
They are a fine power amp. Would suit you well. You'll never turn it up to 10, they are seriously loud. I think I can see the one you are looking at. Looks in pretty good knick, I'd grab it if you can.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Well, if it sounds remotely similar to my Marshall poweramp (mine runs 6l6's, so there will be some discrepancies) it will be friggin loud enough to shatter eardrums, but they will add a little bit of the marshall coloration to the tone. Sounds like you'll have a great rig for what you are planning to do. The mp-1s and marshall poweramps sound like 80s metal.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s