Page 1 of 2
I noticed the link at the top of the screen for Slash and that it had his signature top hat next to it.

That got me thinking about what objects make you think of any particular musician.

From Bruce Springsteens sleeveless flanel shirts, Steven Tylers scarf covered mic stand, to the aformentioned top hat.We identify these things directly with the artist and to see any one else use them just doesn't look right.

Now the obvious question is: What defines your idols signature style?
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Suits.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Bullet belts, studs, leather.... you see where i'm going with this?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Emo hair and insane jackets. I'd otherwise hate the hair, even though I had it myself just to copy him.

edit: You might get this one- Always has different hair and has recently taken to wearing this big white glasses.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at May 9, 2011,
Matt Bellamy's labcoat.

While he only wore it for a while, for me it totally reflects him and what he does.

EDIT: Pic!

Last edited by Ahteh at May 9, 2011,
Quote by :Vicious--
Bullet belts, studs, leather.... you see where i'm going with this?

priest?

Quote by NothingRocks
Guthrie Govan's Mona Lisa shirt. That shirt is like magical or something.

fact: ive never seen him not wearing that shirt

OP,

ibanez jem, silly outfit, fan blowing hair...
Bob Stinson wearing a dress, and Peter Gabriel's costumes with Genesis in the 70's.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
Dragon suit.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I hope your joking Blake.

Jari is the shit.

And really nothing "reminds" me of a musician. If I see them WITH something on, then yeah, but to just see the item, not so much.

Unless it's a bundle of dicks of course.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
certain guitars remind me of certain musicians. For instance, Strat-Dave Gilmour + John Mayer
SG-that ****er from AC/DC whose name escapes me. Les Paul-every rock legend ever ES-335-Dave Gilmour
That damn guitar = Matt Bellamy.
Dead bull with the life from the low
I'll be massive conquistador
Give me soul and show me the door
Metal heavy, soft at the core
Gimme toro, gimme some more

Steam: Mengsk
MAL
Quote by CodySG

Jari is the shit.

And really nothing "reminds" me of a musician. If I see them WITH something on, then yeah, but to just see the item, not so much.

The jealousy part.

That's why I hate him.
And wintersun.
Quote by CodySG

Jari is the shit.

I now know what to be reminded of incase you become famous
Claudio Sanchez's afro
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Frankenstrat paint job. My signature design, I've decided, will be black with neon purple wavy lines.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
When are they going to get rid of the Slash icon. He's obviously forgotten about this site.
For Johnny Ramone it would be his leather jacket and Rivers Cuomo's would be his glasses and the stickers he covered his strat in and the one he puts below the bridge on his sg.
well Bono isn't my idol but i guess his signature is his sunglasses , sunglasses everywhere
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The Muppets?

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect