I was just wondering if I could use an A/B Box to run my guitar into both the normal and tremolo inputs on my Epi Century amp at the same time? What I plan to do with this is run all of my OD, Distortion, and EQ pedals into the normal input and then send a dry signal to the tremolo input, effectively giving me a separate drive and clean channel (I don't plan on running them both at the same time, I think that would still work though right?). The tremolo input has it's own independent volume control so I don't see how this couldn't work, but I still thought I would ask to make sure.
Should work. That's actually the traditional way of changing tones on a Vox AC15/30--set the Top Boost channel for distortion and the Normal channel for cleans, switch between them with the A/B box.
That's the way you do it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Fly-By-Night
Ok thanks guys!

Anyone have experience with this A/B box?
http://backstage.musiciansfriend.com/Guitars/Guitar-Amplifiers-Effects/Guitar-Effects/Guitar-Effects-Pedals/Router-Signal-Path-Pedal-Tuner/BigShot-ABY-Passive-Switcher.site1sku153931000000000.sku

I mainly want to know if it has problems with the unselected channel bleeding thorugh

Looks to have good reviews and seems solidly built. According to one of the reviews I just read, those mini switches allowed this guy to completely block out the tone on the other channel. Plus if it doesn't do exactly what you want, MF has a great return policy.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
do yourself a favour first,grab two leads,plug one in each input and check that you get signal through each.
Some amps (i.e:,my laney A.O.R,which has a hi and a lo input) will default to one input when both are being used.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
do yourself a favour first,grab two leads,plug one in each input and check that you get signal through each.
Some amps (i.e:,my laney A.O.R,which has a hi and a lo input) will default to one input when both are being used.

Ha exactly what I was gonna post (same exact amp haha).