(skip to last paragraph for the necessary info)
Played my first gig last night and it was brought to my attention that the whole venue was running off two wall outlets.. That's about 5 amps and the mixing boards and PA. I was running my Laney amp and my GSP through this... a hell of a lot of money if something was to go wrong. So I'm thinking it's time to invest in a power conditioner.

My GSP is american made.. and I'm running it through a step-down transformer at the moment. I would get it converted, but everywhere I ask sends me a different message about whether I need one or not. I just called the australian distributor and they said they don't stock the power transformers so that's probably out of the question now.

So, I'm after a power conditioner that can run both my 100 watt tube head and my 120V Digitech GSP (through a step-down transformer) as safely as possible. If there is a way I can get rid of the step-down transformer that would be a huge bonus too. Budget is up to about $500 AU.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
bump
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
Everyone I know with a power conditioner uses one of these: http://www.furmansound.com/

That's not to say they're the best or even within price range as I don't really know much about these.. But at least it's a name to look into.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Yeah I've heard they're pretty much an industry standard.

Thinking of getting this one..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Furman-M-10-LxE-Power-Conditioner-Light-Module-/200591940584?pt=AU_Pro_Audio&hash=item2eb4361be8

Seems to do everything I would need. Only concern is plugging the step-down transformer into it. Can anyone foresee any issues there?
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
I can't see how running a step down transformer could be a problem... Most stuff you plug into the wall has a transformer of some kind in it, if the furman couldn't deal with that I can't imagine it'd have a big market potential.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details