Condemn Your Maker Progressive/Shredcore! check us out! were a new band from san diego! "Like" us o facebook if you enjoy our tunes. I did the recording myself and I'm new to it, we are going to re record this song and 4 others by the end of summer so we can release an Ep. www.facebook.com/condemnyourmaker Also we are still looking for a vocalist in the san diego area that can scream and sing, so if any of you are in the area and down let me know.
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
thanks a lot man, i really appreciate it. Yeah vocals are going to be tough but we got some idea's of how we can do some stuff.
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
im bumping my own shit! i have no shame. I want people to hear it!!!
thank's bro! keep checking back cause were gonna record next month 5 songs hopefully.