Who does this?

It just looks so weird wearing one under a normal T-Shirt, but recently I have started seeing more and more people wearing them, is it something to be embaressed about?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've never understood the point.

Takes longer to get naked and feels uncomfortable.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I've never understood the point.

Takes longer to get naked and feels uncomfortable.
Apperantly it is because they sweat like mofos and they don't want people to notice.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Apperantly it is because they sweat like mofos and they don't want people to notice.

That's what I figured...but wearing 2 shirts would seem to make you sweat even more, no?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
That's what I figured...but wearing 2 shirts would seem to make you sweat even more, no?

Yeah but it's harder to notice the sweat, you can sweat alot and with 2 shirts people won't notice you are really sweating.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by StewieSwan
Actually no. The layers act as insulation.
For example, I wear a Tshirt during summer night to avoid sweating...
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
I do it because it get super hot here in the summer. I like to be able to take my shirt off and still have something on.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by jmonko
I do it because it get super hot here in the summer. I like to be able to take my shirt off and still have something on.

You don't do it for the reason of avoiding sweat?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You don't do it for the reason of avoiding sweat?

I don't sweat much.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yeah but it's harder to notice the sweat, you can sweat alot and with 2 shirts people won't notice you are really sweating.

That would work perfectly if people didn't have noses.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']That would work perfectly if people didn't have noses.
Or hands, because you can still feel the sweat, and not all of sweats smell, my sweat bearly has any smell only when I really really REALLY sweat.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Or hands, because you can still feel the sweat, and not all of sweats smell, my sweat bearly has any smell only when I really really REALLY sweat.

That's what you think.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Oh my god ... you're a bear
Quote by Butt Rayge
That's what you think.

You think my sweat smells all the time?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Butt Rayge
That's what you think.
+1

It's a lot harder to notice your own sweat because A) you're used to it, and B) since you're the source you're gradually being exposed to the change in odour

It's like when your mom asks you to sit at the kitchen table to "guard" the thanksgiving turkey while it's in the oven, but then you just turn on the TV because it's taking too long and then forget about the food altogether: because the smell of burnt turkey (and eventually: smoke) is filling the room gradually you're not gonna notice until it's too late. However, if your sister suddenly walks in she's going to notice right away because as soon as she opens the door a wall of burnt turkey aroma is gonna knock her off her feet (women have a 6th sense for kitchen-related issues anyways)

...of course this has never happened to me in any way whatsoever

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Plus, layers in clothing hold on to warmth. Wearing a tank top underneath your shirt will increase the warmth and kill the airflow that will stop you from sweating.
Quote by shwilly
+1

It's a lot harder to notice your own sweat because A) you're used to it, and B) since you're the source you're gradually being exposed to the change in odour

It's like when your mom asks you to sit at the kitchen table to "guard" the thanksgiving turkey while it's in the oven, but then you just turn on the TV because it's taking too long and then forget about the food altogether: because the smell of burnt turkey (and eventually: smoke) is filling the room gradually you're not gonna notice until it's too late. However, if your sister suddenly walks in she's going to notice right away because as soon as she opens the door a wall of burnt turkey aroma is gonna knock her off her feet (women have a 6th sense for kitchen-related issues anyways)

...of course this has never happened to me in any way whatsoever

If only all analogies were this heartfelt
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I don't wear anything without sleeves. I rock the farmer's tan at all times
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo