Page 1 of 2
So last friday I did a public waxing of one of my legs for charity. We had limited time and wax so only the bottom half of one leg was (poorly) done. I shaved the other bottom halves just now.

Pit, I ask you if:
A) I should shave my thighs?
B) My pubes?

Funny stories if you wish.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
1) Shave your entire body (cept your scalp).

2) lulz over the itch a few days after.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
I never shave my legs. Not even when I'm being asked nicely.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Shave one armpit and see how it compares to the other.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
If you will shave your pubes, be aware, that at least 2-3 days after that you will have a ****ed up itch, after that it get's all good again. Otherwise shave if you need to/want to.
the pube itch goes away if you continue shaving regularly.. same thing with all parts of your body, you get used to it.

BUT DO NOT shave your armpits.. its nice at first then the most annoying thing ever.. i love girls and how they put up with that shit, and ours
You should probably have waxed your other leg to match waxes last for up to 6 weeks at first. Shaving...you're gonna have to maintain that shaved leg if you want it to be the same as your waxed one
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I absolutely loathe shaving. I wish only the hair on my head grew.

That said, I'm thankful to our Lord for not giving me the Philip_pepper syndrome. To be honest, compared to the average male, I'm pretty hairless.
I shave my entire body except my head,the itch goes away after a few days but you should keep it moisturized.Shaving the armpits for the first time...it's gonna hurt and itch like a bitch,but like I said,it will go away.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
I absolutely loathe shaving. I wish only the hair on my head grew.

That said, I'm thankful to our Lord for not giving me the Philip_pepper syndrome. To be honest, compared to the average male, I'm pretty hairless.

Whoa, I'm a syndrome now?!?

I'm getting my back waxed tomorrow actually. Should be fun.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Whoa, I'm a syndrome now?!?

I'm getting my back waxed tomorrow actually. Should be fun.

well, The Philip_pepper syndrome is actually the ghetto way to say werewolf syndrome so you are a pseado-syndrome

P.S. Ouch....that's gonna hurt
I'm hairy, but I make it look good

or, at least, I still get laid so I don't care.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Basti95
Naah, shave as little as you can...don't get regrets

I don't know if you know this, but hair grows back.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388
I don't know if you know this, but hair grows back.

I don't know if you know this, but hair gets really really itchy when it grows back.
For the love of god never shave your balls. It will cause a hellish itch later on.
Forget charity, be a man, keep all your body hair and women will follow you.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by Snowman388
So last friday I did a public waxing of one of my legs for charity.

wait what?

what kinda of charity is that?

might as well shave the other now though
Quote by howamidriving?
wait what?

what kinda of charity is that?

might as well shave the other now though

I did it as a fund-raiser in conjunction with some other stuff, we raised like $8000. Sent the proceeds to an organization that raises awareness, sues slave owners, releases slaves and rehabilitates these slaves.

Feels good.
Quote by Athabasca
Don't shave your legs unless its for sport or you have muscular legs
2005 Ibanez RG1570
1998 Ibanez RG7620
1998 Mesa 2 Ch. Dual Rec
I'm kinda hairy but girls find it sexy

for you: shave your legs, shave your butt (it's gross to have a hairy one) and trim everything round yer balls. That way it looks kinda decent instead of only having shaved shins
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at May 9, 2011,
Quote by jgbsmith
I'm hairy, but I make it look good

or, at least, I still get laid so I don't care.

High five!
Quote by Philip_pepper
Fixed it.

I'm nearly 20, calling them women is kinda offensive (they think you're calling them 30)
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by TimTheWizard
I'm nearly 20, calling them women is kinda offensive (they think you're calling them 30)

Call them bitches, bitches love being called a bitch
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Wait for the 20-blade roller razor from gillette. Should be about a year at this rate.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by TimTheWizard

For me, the line between a girl and a woman is crossed when they they realize boys with body hair are manly.
Aww hell no.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 2