Page 1 of 3
Because I dislike it...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
well maybe obvious but... i like it?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Yeah? Well I have superior Potassium.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Because the paticular type of music I listen to speaks to me in ways that other music doesn't.
because i haven't found anything closer to what i like yet.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Henkdemachtige
well maybe obvious but... i like it?

Yep. I don't know though if I like your music. But I like the music what I listen to and that's why I listen to it.
Quote by Bag'ed
Because the paticular type of music I listen to speaks to me in ways that other music doesn't.

Couldn't have said it better. Well said!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

I listen to the music I do because I've objectively proven in numerous peer-reviewed studies that I have superior taste to 99.999% of the planet.
Cos it makes me ejaculate.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by PotBellyShogun
I listen to the music that I do because I worship anything /mu/ deems good, foregoing my individuality.

What about you guys?

Fixed.
"Because I like it" is not a good answer. What is it about the music that you like? The complexity, the emotion etc.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
"Because I like it" is not a good answer. What is it about the music that you like? The complexity, the emotion etc.

"Because I have superior taste" isn't, either, by that logic.
Quote by metacarpi
Yeah? Well I have superior Potassium.

No, I have superior potassium

I listen to the music I do because I like things that are melodic, yet heavy, with a huge wall of sound.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Sir, I beg to differ. My Government has scientifically proven that all other Potassium is inferior to my Potassium!

Quote by GLP_Arclite

Because you don't know about it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Because penguins are black and white.

seriously, what else do you want? i dont sit listining to albums i like sipping port and commenting on the emotional texture of the 3rd movement, i just think "this sounds pretty good, ill give the rest of their stuff a listen"
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by PotBellyShogun

What? Are you trying to make us all sound like pretentious dicks then? If theres something about a song I like, I'll listen to it. Simples.
Quote by PotBellyShogun
The **** is this shit about potassium?

Potassium > Music

After all, this is a Chemistry forum, that Music stuff can shit right off.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by CoreysMonster

No, I do.

Look at this potassium. Does it look inferior to you? No, it doesn't.
Quote by metacarpi
Sir, I beg to differ. My Government has scientifically proven that all other Potassium is inferior to my Potassium!

My good man, I believe that the potassium that I possess is far superior to all other potassia.

Tell me, do you even know the chemical letter for potassium?
Holy Katana, that's some shitty looking Potassium.

<.<

>.>

EDIT:

My good man, the fact that you believe the knowledge of Potassiums chemical letter being K justifies you as being in posession of superior Potassium is simply laughable!
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Last edited by metacarpi at May 9, 2011,
I think it's very difficult to quantify such things. Why do I like Van Gogh more than Kandinsky? Why do I prefer redheads?
Tastes in these things form early and are not under the control of the individual little or no conscious thought is often involved.
My earliest musical exposures were as a child in the 50s, a variety of sources ranging from kid-show folkie tunes to early rock-n-roll to the jazz and pop of the day.
To this day I like examples of all these....
But as well I like singer-songwriter stuff that was largely unknown when I was a kid.
Quote by metacarpi
My good man, the fact that you believe the knowledge of Potassiums chemical letter being K justifies you as being in posession of superior Potassium is simply laughable!

And what does K stand for? What is the neo-latin word for potassium?
Quote by CoreysMonster

You should look in your signature good sir.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by CoreysMonster

I listen to the music I do because I like things that are melodic, yet heavy, with a huge wall of sound.

Oh yeah? Well I have superior palladium.

That's right.

As for music, there's no accounting for taste. I listen to lots of different music...sometimes I fancy something with energy, sometimes something laid back...sometimes I like the lyrics a lot, sometimes I find it catchy...it really depends. Some music just appeals to me more.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Fuc potassium off.

you dont **** potassium, potassium **** you!!!!

OT:i listen to it, because its what best suits my mood at any given time
Quote by metacarpi
You should look in your signature good sir.

dammit, I thought you weren't gonna notice

So, to end these kalium shenanigans, I think I've always been attracted to music with groove. The first CD I ever bought was a trance CD, and I've always loved electronic music with a heavy beat. It's also what attracted me to Pantera, Tool, and eventually, Meshuggah.

Groovy music is what gives me that kick in the stomach that gets the adrenaline and endorphines pumping.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I think it's Kalium.
Page 1 of 3