I have one lined up for £415.

Around 20 hours use and excellent condition with footswitch.

I play Hendrix, RHCP...rock, classic rock, psychedellic rock...would this amp suit this?

I play a mexican strat.

Thanks, Luke.
I love them.

I adored mine and I seriously miss it ( even after owning a 6505 and a top end ENGL )

If you played it and liked it, for £415, that is still a good price, but I would expect it to be completely mint.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by moominman2
Nice one thank you.

I'm a little concerned about no eq on the clean.

Any opinions on fender amps? Or something to suit my style?

I take it the rocker 30 will do what I need it to well?

The clean channel was actually really nice IMO and it broke up nicely at higher volumes, though you might find if its lacking to your ear, an EQ pedal could be a good investment.

Well I liked it for metal

What are you going to use it for?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Id really reccomend trying it first if cleans are important to you, the cleans seem to be an aqquired taste.

Personally, ive never heard a more dull unapealing clean channel on a good valve amp, but the dirty channel more than made up for it.

Of course people are gunna be all "BLah blah, tone is in fingers, guitar you used needs good pups", but frankly id rather just have a good sounding clean in the first place.

TH30 is worth while, cleans are much better, low gain crunch isnt as juicy, but packs a lot more gain.
I have one, perfect for the styles you've mentioned dude, the clean is great too and as Tom 1.0 said an EQ pedal would be fine if you felt you need it. But yeah rocker 30 is a great fit for the style you'd be playing
1980 Gibson Silverburst Les Paul Custom
Gretsch G5445T Electromatic Double Jet
De Armond MT-75
1978 Aria Pro 2 Les Paul Standard (Lawsuit)

Orange Rockerverb 100 Head
Orange Rocker 30 Head
Orange 4x12 Cab
Vampower 4x12 Cab
Ampeg 2x10 Cab

Ain't telling you my pedals!
I have a fender hot rod - comes in a similar price bracket (probably a bit cheaper) it has cleans to die for and you rarely hear nicer cleans anywhere else. It lacks in the gain dept though, if you play anything more than light blues it'll lack the gain you're looking for.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
For what you want?

Not really

Get that rocker for £415. I have had a look round and there is nothing I can find anywhere as good in your current price range.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Skint but happy.

Thing with the Rocker is now its discontinued and unlikely to come back, certainly not as a nice MIUK REISSUE anyway for a while, it should hold its value relatively well so if you come to sell it, as long as you have looked after it, you should get most of your money back.

If you do ever want to sell it.... let me know

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Not worth the vinyl it's tolexed with.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by Tom 1.0
I love them.

I adored mine and I seriously miss it ( even after owning a 6505 and a top end ENGL )

If you played it and liked it, for £415, that is still a good price, but I would expect it to be completely mint.

+1 I miss mine. They are an awesome amp. A footswitchable EQ could always help the cleans if you need one.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Just trollin', though I don't think too much of the Rocker series at all.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by moominman2
Fair! Why though? What amps do you favour?

Something that actually has presence and isn't favoured by stoner and doom guys.

There just isn't enough treble in a Rocker to make it interesting.