i enjoy poptarts more
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
The first two songs of their first album are awesome (Open + Point1)
LOVE Chevelle! All albums!
My Rig: Gibson SG Menace
Gibson Les Paul Menace (Heavy Modded Project)
PRS Mike Mushok Baritone
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone Dot Deluxe
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Epiphone Worn '66 Wilshire
Egnater 15W Tweaker, 112 Cab
The first album's not very good except for Open,Point #1, and Peer.I love All the rest of thier albums though.I love playing to their songs.
Sorry for the bump but I am a huge Chevelle fan. I love all of their albums but I do think This Type Of Thinking (Could Do Us In) is the best album they have.

Oh and I can't wait for the new album. It's almost here.
STಠ_ಠ
I was ten feet away from the stage when I saw them live. By FAR the best show I've ever been to, and I've seen a number of great bands. Chevelle is one of the few bands out there that can put out awesome albums without changing much, in terms of music. They don't really evolve, instead they refine a great sound. I've always thought them to be on a higher pedestal than the other, typical modern rock bands you hear out there.
Also, Hats off to the Bull is BEAST.
Quote by Jackal58
I eat dead meat all the time. You don't have to chase it around your plate and it doesn't try to peck your eyes out.

It Happens.

My Gear:

-Custom Fender MIM Black Strat
-Mesa/Boogie Rect-O-Verb
-Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
I love this band....and if this is the only thread that has been made on UG for them then i am saddend...this band to me is...well the sounds they makeis the sound they make...and they are it and....god i am fvcking tired....
I haz gotten gud
Love Chevelle. I liked some of the radio stuff but when I heard Panic Prone I was like "**** yeah". Been ahuge fan of everything since.