Page 1 of 3
Do you share drinks and food with family and friends? Or even strangers? I'm okay with drinking out of the same bottle or can with certain friends, but I don't like eating off of the same fork as anyone. Also, I saw two girls sharing a lollipop. I personally thought that was a bit too far. What say you, Pit?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I don't mind as long as the other person isn't sick and they're not eating other food while they share my food/drink, and they don't slobber all over everything.
cat
JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

I don't mind sharing with very close friends/relatives/people I have interest in. Anybody else isn't worth my food.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
I don't mind sharing a bottle or can and sure offer a bite of something to a good friend. But I do not like anybody using my fork or spoon.
Quote by fail
Also, I saw two girls sharing a lollipop. I personally thought that was a bit too far. What say you, Pit?

>_____>

<_____<

I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't really see the point of caring, but I don't like to with most people.
I have said this before, and I will say it again.

Get your own friggin popcorn.

I do not want you picking at my popcorn during the entire movie, and no, I dont care if it's a girl or a guy. Stop eating my popcorn, I paid 7 bucks for it and I plan to eat it all myself.
"Here come the meat sweats"!

Quote by laid-to-waste
JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!

I don't mind sharing with very close friends/relatives/people I have interest in. Anybody else isn't worth my food.
Ibanez JEM7VWH
ESP/LTD Viper VB-300 (Baritone)
Peavey 6505
Mesa Standard 4X12
Boss TU-3
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
POD XT (Bean)
Line 6 FBV Longboard
Depends how greedy I feel, but I usually share what I have. Specially if I'm baked and something is so tasty everyone has to try it haha

Quote by CoreysMonster
I have said this before, and I will say it again.

Get your own friggin popcorn.

I do not want you picking at my popcorn during the entire movie, and no, I dont care if it's a girl or a guy. Stop eating my popcorn, I paid 7 bucks for it and I plan to eat it all myself.

And this. I'll give people a bit but that does not mean free grabs for the rest of the movie. Unless you are my girlfriend, or other special circumstances that depend on the mood I am in (usually the baked mood lol)
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Last edited by Metallicaxp at May 9, 2011,
I don't like it. I cant even stand a close family member or friend having a sip of my coke or take a scoop of my food with my fork. If that happens I just offer them all of the coke/food. I guess I'm just weird that way
Quote by byob_soad2

They were 12.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Women sharing lollipops is OK, unless its my girlfriend, that I just have something against...

Cans and bottles are no problem, even if d00ds drink from em + me.

Food? Well, I can take a bite from ones bread or something, but theres no way Id share a fork with anyone else than my girlfriend...

EDIT: the poster above ^

Last edited by fc89konkari at May 9, 2011,
I always share my food.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I don't care, really.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Only alcoholic beverages. Other than that, I'm too paranoid about getting sick.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Maybe I'm just a douchey little bitch, but I don't have a problem sharing drinks/food with attractive women.

But other than that, I only do with my closest of friends.

Although my system is offering to separate a portion for someone if possible. Like, "Hey, want some of this <drink>? Get a cup and I'll pour you some." or I'll break off a piece of my food (with a knife/fork if available) and give it to them. That way, they can't turn around later and try to bum some grub off of me half-way through my meal.
Last edited by nincompoop at May 9, 2011,
i dont mind sharing if they ask first or i offer but if they just reach into my plate i usually stab their hand on reflex
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Close friends and most girls I will happily share any food/drink with.

Close friends because I know them well enough to know that they wont give me any diseases or the like, and I wont mind if they eat/drink too much.

Most girls because hey, gotta play it cool with the ladies, and if they want something that I'm eating/drinking, they've got it. (Note, I say most because this does not include any unattractive females who may be after what I've got.

That's just food/drink in general. Alcohol or party situation wise, I'll pretty much share anything with anyone.

L.F.C
Quote by tubatom868686
One time I sneezed and pooped in my pants at someones house. It fell down my pantleg onto the floor. I blamed it on the dog. They believed me
I only share food/drink with animals, mostly badgers. never share with people, i don't know what they are carrying..
Not strangers, otherwise no problem.

Assuming we're talking about prepared food here, not a bunch of apples etc.
No, people's lips leave saliva all over the drink. There were even studies showing how double dipping can infect salsa. That's why I only really ever share needles or contact lenses.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Sharing Food? I guess, in most situations sure. Sharing a drink? Just with close friends and family.
Quote by Zombee
No, people's lips leave saliva all over the drink. There were even studies showing how double dipping can infect salsa. That's why I only really ever share needles or contact lenses.

Mythbusters, brah. Put that myth to bed, stop being a huge pussy.
pinga
Quote by Zombee

Sharing needles? Seriously?

OT: I'll share food or drink with anyone.
You guys realize kissing boosts immunties, so sharing food and drink with people would do the same (not the the same degree though). In addition to that, everyone these days are wrapped in plastic bubbles and get sick at the slightest breeze. Stop being pussies and act like a human for **** sakes.

I personally don't care as long as they aren't like super sick with the flu or something, or just puked.

source: http://health.msn.com/health-topics/oral-care/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100261424
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I'll share cigs, pipes, joints/blunts, alcohol, and other drinks with friends but I will not bite off something someone else has bitten off of.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I share drinks woth my close friends all the time when we are out, and they do the same, I think I have by proxy kissed all my mates lmao, and got no problem sharing food either, I just wont share wiht strangers, not because I'm scared they are diseased, just because strangers aren't worth my food/drink
Page 1 of 3