Page 1 of 2
So you think the educational system is working just fine:

A school in Forest Hills, Michigan has a new policy: no Smarties and no Pixy Stix under any conditions.

According to Principal Nancy Susterka, she was walking around the middle school and noticed Smarties wrappers on the ground. She then heard a rumor that kids are "smoking" them. Putting her facts together, she quickly banned Smarties and then Pixy Stix for good measure.

As she put it: “In short, we have seen huge numbers of Smartie wrappers throughout the building and heard some rumblings about kids smoking it.”

Original Article

What the hell is going on?
Smoking smarties? What the hell?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Women, eh?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
What the Principal should do, is ban awful spelling.

It's about getting them used to control.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I took acid in 'smarties' form once
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
****ing idiots.

they arent using them to get high, theyr crushing them, "inhaling" the dust(holding dust in their mouths) and blowing the dust to make it look like smoke.

edit: heres an african american fellow puffin on dat sugar cane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jfJ10O_FTg&feature=related

re-edit: FUUUUUUUUUU

same exact link as well...
Last edited by rickyj at May 9, 2011,
I snorted smarties in middle school.

I only got high for a little bit though. I hear shooting them up is a much better way.
I just drank a six of coke...

I'm flyin', man...
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
They're throwing away the wrappers?!?!?! That's where the best high is. Smoke the wrappers, kids!
Quote by strat0blaster
I just drank a six of coke...

I'm flyin', man...

Dude, I just had this err... sour candy or what is it called again? Oh man, I am tripping to the moon!
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I had a friend who once crushed up his smarties and sniffed them through a straw. I am not joking, either.
What the ****? Those are not Smarties TS.

Those are ****ing Smarties. We call that shit that you American's have used to slander the Smartie name Rockets, and they suck. (see below)
(Invalid img)
Idiots.

*Principal, not "principle."
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
If they taught they're kids not too be a bunch of dumbasses they would just smoke weed instead

IRONNNYYY
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
This is what happens when people stay within the school system for their entire lives.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Pat_s1t

Those are ****ing Smarties. We call that shit that you American's have used to slander the Smartie name Rockets, and they suck. (see below)
(Invalid img)

Yo don'tchu be talkin smack bout rockets.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
...aaaaand my faith in humanity is below zero.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Slashestranged
this is my ****ing middle school. i go to the high school. any questions ask me

Assuming serious, do people really smoke smarties, if so, FUCKING WHY?
wait up. this article really twisted the story.

i attend the high school so i know what going on. it was not rumors, teachers saw kids snorting/smoking smarties. there were kids who crushed up smarties then put it back in the wrapper then lit it and started inhaling. obviously the smarties didnt get them high but they were inhaling plastic vapor which can't be good. they also crushed up the candies and snorted them which made maggots crawl into their nose at night. the school baned smarties, crystal light, and pixie sticks. even though the kids are clearly retarded, i think it was a good idea to ban these candies.

these 8th graders are gonna be the incoming freshman next year...
Quote by Slashestranged
wait up. this article really twisted the story.

i attend the high school so i know what going on. it was not rumors, teachers saw kids snorting/smoking smarties. there were kids who crushed up smarties then put it back in the wrapper then lit it and started inhaling. obviously the smarties didnt get them high but they were inhaling plastic vapor which can't be good. they also crushed up the candies and snorted them which made maggots crawl into their nose at night. the school baned smarties, crystal light, and pixie sticks. even though the kids are clearly retarded, i think it was a good idea to ban these candies.

these 8th graders are gonna be the incoming freshman next year...

Kill them before they breed.

Only kind of joking. "Hardly joking at all." would be the more appropriate way to put it.
Oh god, bad memories. Me and my friends had contest to see who could snort the most of these in 1 minute. I got 3 packs, and had smarties dust flowing out of my eyes. Horrible memories.
Good for her!

I once snorted a pixe stik and now im addicted to 37 different drugs.
Quote by Pat_s1t

(Invalid img)

I have an acquaintance who snorted crushed up cat food, and a friend who snorted spicy Mexican candy...
you're a stone fox
Smarties are SO tasty, they may as well be a drug!

Also, skittles.

Now I'm hungry. Curse you, curse you all.
This will start a RIOT! in me
I'm going to join all the other UKers and express my outrage at these imposter sweets.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Page 1 of 2