Page 1 of 3
this forum is metal elitism, I'm ashamed of this metal community, and I'm ashamed of all you closed minded ****s
Bye bye.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
and a Ibanez RGD 320, got new gear also, I just don't bother updating my UG account, ciz this forum is mostly RUBBISHHH
Quote by Unholy.Daemon
says the person with 3 Schecters

Schecter's awesome.

Why can't trolls be funny anymore?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
Schecter's awesome.

Why can't trolls be funny anymore?

i know they are, but he's complaining about metal elitists when that's clearly what he plays all the time
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Where do you people come from?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by Campbell22
I play... trash and metalcore, I just don't like the true metal written in the forum description

We believe you.
Quote by Campbell22
this forum is metal elitism, I'm ashamed of this metal community, and I'm ashamed of all you closed minded ****s

You created a "Metal Elitists" thread yet your avatar is of Blink 182.
fog machine
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
there is nothing elite about metal, the majority of real musicians laugh at people who play something pointy with too much treble and gain. god forbid the ******s pretending to sing.
someone delete this thread, it's giving me a brain aneurysm
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by tele-a-holic
there is nothing elite about metal, the majority of real musicians laugh at people who play something pointy with too much treble and gain. god forbid the ******s pretending to sing.

This.

I'm also tired of these 'musicians' force feeding our children violent lyrics and imagery. I mean, who in their right mind names their band Bullet for my Valentine. YOU DON'T SHOOT YOUR VALENTINE, YOU KISS THEM! May God have mercy on their heathen souls.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Why is everyone calling for this thread to be closed? I think it could make for a good discussions.

Now I'm not pointing at anyone here because I haven't been here long enough to know what the UG community is like. But most of the Metalheads I know are a bunch of close minded, stupid, prententious, elitist arseholes. I'd like to think I can give any and all types of music a try before I turn around and say I don't like it.

I've had many an argument against these creatures and there is no way of reasoning with them. A deluded metalhead is a stubborn metalhead.
Quote by Ridg3
Why is everyone calling for this thread to be closed? I think it could make for a good discussions.

Now I'm not pointing at anyone here because I haven't been here long enough to know what the UG community is like. But most of the Metalheads I know are a bunch of close minded, stupid, prententious, elitist arseholes. I'd like to think I can give any and all types of music a try before I turn around and say I don't like it.

I've had many an argument against these creatures and there is no way of reasoning with them. A deluded metalhead is a stubborn metalhead.

Then shut the fuck up and leave them alone, listen to what you want, don't give a fuck about what others think.
Quote by CG Man16
This.

I'm also tired of these 'musicians' force feeding our children violent lyrics and imagery. I mean, who in their right mind names their band Bullet for my Valentine. YOU DON'T SHOOT YOUR VALENTINE, YOU KISS THEM! May God have mercy on their heathen souls.

Haha, although Metal is by far my favorite style of music, I almost fell off my chair laughing at this... thanks
Well I think everything in life is a question of perception, every aspect of life can be seen differently by different persons. The same constatation can be made for metal, some will deny for exemple: METALcore as metal, because it isn't good in their personnal tastes. Does it mean that is isn't metal ? No. It's elitism. The metal community often pretend to be more open minded and intelligent than normal people because they can accept and listen to a more extreme style of music. Is it true ? Not at all. They're not more intelligent than someone listening to pop and rock who thinks metal is lacking talent and depth. And often Metalheads will think the same of pop artists. Stop the elitism, you guys look retarded.
Quote by dillonrips7
Then shut the fuck up and leave them alone, listen to what you want, don't give a fuck about what others think.

I don't care what they think of my music. But whenever they stupidly come out with something completely based on scabby arguments I have to say to them that their wrong, maybe they can show me that I'm wrong, who knows?

Anyways I'm getting a strong defensive vibe coming from that post that wasn't meant to add to a discussion. You're one of those metalheads aren't you?
Quote by Campbell22
he is, and he thinks his perception is the right one, hes delusionnal, leave him be

We need a rep system for comments like these.

One question forum. What do you all think of Justin Bieber? Answer honestly now.

EDIT: If that comment was directed at me then I'd answer no. I don't think my perception is any better, it's still based on opinion what I like or dislike and anyone for that matter can take that as elitism. Who am I to judge what I come out with, people will always perceive differently to others. Hopefully my perception comes off as non-judgmental, hopefully.
Last edited by Ridg3 at May 9, 2011,
No music is good music, no music is bad music, its all perception. Metal is metal to the one who says it is metal. I DEMAND, that the true metal notice, be retired from the forum description. For all of you metalheads, are looking like complete retards.
Quote by Zero Substance
and why is your perception so much better? you have no idea what you are talking about.

Did I say my perception was the right one ? I'm completly neutral on the subject, I'm just saying that the metal forum looks close minded because of the forum description.
Quote by Campbell22
Metal is metal to the one who says it is metal.

Bread is bread to the one who says it is bread regardless of the fact it's actually spaghetti.

EDIT: I hope you realise that nobody on this forum came up with nor endorses what the damn sub text of the forum says.
Last edited by andyscoot at May 9, 2011,
Quote by Ridg3
I don't care what they think of my music. But whenever they stupidly come out with something completely based on scabby arguments I have to say to them that their wrong, maybe they can show me that I'm wrong, who knows?

Anyways I'm getting a strong defensive vibe coming from that post that wasn't meant to add to a discussion. You're one of those metalheads aren't you?

Honestly, no one here likes only metal.

Other genre's people like:
Prog rock
Hardcore Punk
Crossover
Grindcore
Rap/Hip Hop
Post rock
Classic rock
Jazz
Blues
Classical
Dubstep
Shoegaze
And just about anything else you can think of.

Don't get me wrong, we ARE elitists: we except nothing less than top quality, but it's not just limited to metal. I do not see what's wrong with this.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Page 1 of 3