Page 1 of 4
You guys all know the jokes about watching movies backwards, right?

Example:

"If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a movie about a shark who keeps throwing up people until they have to open a beach."

or

"If you watch the Lord of the Rings backwards, It's a movie about a little guy who finds a cool ring in a volcano and spends the rest of the films walking home."

or even,

"If you watch Osama Bin Laden's life backwards, it's about a water zombie who makes skyscrapers out of airplanes"

Let's see what the Pit can come up with!
I I take no credit for the above.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

nah
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
If you watch your mum backwards, it goes from her giving birth to you to me smashing her back doors in.
If you steal this idea from other threads and post them on here, you're still seeing the same copy and pasted jokes, even if they're in another order.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If you watch Final Destination backwards, you see that it's not women who gives birth to us, it's random crap.
If you watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure backwards, its about 2 guys who put all the historical figures back where they belong.
If you watch Star Wars backwards, it's about this guy who knows this chick is his sister, but wants to do her anyway.
If you watch requiem for a dream backwards it's about 4 test subjects that are trying a revolutionary new drug that makes your life awesome.
If you watch Saw backwards, its about a nice old man who gives limbs to the disabled.
Northern wind take my song up high
To the hall of glory in the sky
So its gates shall greet me open wide
When my time has come to die
If you watch Darrell Dimebags life backwards its about a dude that shoots bullets out of his stomach then shreds until he becomes really young and loses a Dean guitar after winning a guitar competition.
you're a stone fox
If you watch Monterey Pop backwards, it's about a black magician who can conjure guitars from flame.
If you watch Cinderella backwards, it's about a women who learns her place.
Quote by Tyson2011
d von is truly one of the pit.

Quote by 09phillt
Good God Man What's Wrong With You!?
If you watch the Pit backwards, it's about a series of gentlemen slowly gaining their lives back after the internet consumes them.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
If you watch the Curious Case of Benjamin Button backwards, it's about a young boy who grows old and while he does so, everyone around him grows backwards.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
If you watch Memento backwards, it makes sense.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
If you watch 12 Monkeys backwards,... dammit!
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
If you watch Avatar backwards it's about an alien who escapes his war torn home planet by becoming a human and fleeing to earth.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
If you read the bible backwards, it's about an angel who comes to earth, climbs into some woman's vagina, and destroys the universe.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
If you read the bible backwards, it's about an angel who comes to earth, climbs into some woman's vagina, and destroys the universe.

you're a stone fox
Quote by KYmonster
If you watch Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure backwards, its about 2 guys who put all the historical figures back where they belong.

just watched that today. Such a bodacious movie.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Read this somewhere

If you watch Cinderella backwards It's about a woman who learns her place.
When you watch Scarface backwards, it's bout a drugged zombie who revives alot of people by pulling bullets out of their bodies with this gunshaped magnet but loses everything and goes back to Cuba.

I tried
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
If you watch Schindler's List backwards its about a poor german dude who sends a bunch of his jewish workers out into Nazi Germany to have them all killed and oppressed and stands there in amuzement until he gets rich.

Blah.
pinga
If you watch "Requiem for a dream" backwards its about full blown addicts, who decide to get clean, so they reduce their dosage until they're clean and healthy.
If you watch WWII backwards its about Jewish zombies taking over Germany.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
If you watch WWII backwards its about Jewish zombies taking over Germany.

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

If you watch Sin City backwards, it's about a dead man fixing rapists heads and putting their dicks back on.
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Last edited by Robbin'TheHood at May 9, 2011,
Quote by Phazon
Read this somewhere

If you watch Cinderella backwards It's about a woman who learns her place.

Not only is it a bad joke, but you were beaten to it.
If you watch Harry Pothead-um I mean-Potter backwards, it's about a man losing all of his powers and moving into poverty.

If you watch Saw backwards, it's about Jigsaw sewing on a Doctors foot and releasing people.

If you watch Shawn of the dead backwards, it's about Zombies turning into people.
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

If you watch 2001: A Space Oddity backwards, it's bout a God losing his powers to a stone and suddenly it gets all Planet of the Apes on you...

I think I suck at this..
Quote by Ulalume
If you watch the first Harold and Kumar backwards, it's about 2 stoners getting a giant bag of pot, giving it to the police and going home all after going to white castle.
Quote by space aids
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

If you watch The Shining backwards, its about a crazy person going to a hotel for therapy, fighting his demons and becoming normal again.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Page 1 of 4