4 33%
rushmore
3 25%
Ganoosh
3 25%
Svetlova
2 17%
Voters: 12.
I nominated Tupac and he's not in the poll...

Come on, man.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
I'm just saying I haven't established myself with the community. Rushmore, for instance, has years of work that has created a bit of a following of fans here, as does Ganoosh. I think having that history here helps a bit, they've gained respect from fellow UGers. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, it's just the challenge of being up-and-coming or emerging versus established.
art tumblr

If I'm not raw, I'm just a bit underdone.
^ i think you are a great writer, Lisa I also agree with your comment.
Last edited by Bleed Away at May 11, 2011,
Quote by Bleed Away
^ i think you are a great writer, Lisa i also agree with what your comment.

Thanks Fred. Also, sorry about the whining everyone. I hate it when people whine in this forum. Won't happen again!
art tumblr

If I'm not raw, I'm just a bit underdone.
oooh this is rough, so many good pieces from everyone. I'm not sure what to judge on either.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Svetlova
I'm just saying I haven't established myself with the community. Rushmore, for instance, has years of work that has created a bit of a following of fans here, as does Ganoosh. I think having that history here helps a bit, they've gained respect from fellow UGers. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, it's just the challenge of being up-and-coming or emerging versus established.

nah, this is writer of the month. whoever had the best pieces this month should win, i think. i mean, i've been posting here since what? 06 or something. and yeah, i've never actually won it, though i don't post much, but w.e. there has been people who have won this the same month they registered.
Aww shit.

Congratulations Mr. Remus. May the best man won.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
^2nd day I've wondered this..
Uncle=4, rush=3 (as stated above), yet:
thanks for voting me WOTM again guys, but I will decline the award and give the honors to uncleremus.

he's just being a jackass lol
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja