Hey, I'm friends with this kid at school. We get along great and stuff, but there are a few things that kind of me make me ignore him. We both love Metal music, which is one of the problems. He thinks that he's "brutal" and he literally calls everything seems cool "brutal". Its really annoying. When you tell him to stop he takes it to heart and starts to feel down. Really? What the fudge. Anyone got tips on how I can get him from being such a poser. He watches to much Metalocalypse....
Tell him about it calmly, try not to be too brutal.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Wait, so he doesn't say "brutal" in a tongue-in-cheek way?

Anyways, if he annoys you, don't try and be his friend. You can't just change people so you have more friends.
strap him down and force him to watch Viva Pinata.
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by jwizzle5786
Just wait until he turns fifteen. That should help.

lol, the problem is we are both 16....
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Bxesparty
Hey, I'm friends with this kid at school. We get along great and stuff, but there are a few things that kind of me make me ignore him. We both love Metal music, which is one of the problems. He thinks that he's "brutal" and he literally calls everything seems cool "brutal". Its really annoying. When you tell him to stop he takes it to heart and starts to feel down. Really? What the fudge. Anyone got tips on how I can get him from being such a poser. He watches too much Metalocalypse....

There is a kid exactly like this in my year... and we're both seniors. Except I'm sure he's a compulsive liar as well. Constantly lying about playing guitar, saying shit like he learned songs from watching the characters on guitar hero.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at May 9, 2011,
Tell him to STOP.
If it's creative, true to your musical goal, and it sounds good, put it in the song.

1. Guitar, delay, verb, amp, and creativity.
2. Well-tuned acoustic piano and creativity.
3. A bottle of water.
Quote by Bxesparty
lol, the problem is we are both 16....

Tell him to act his age then.

Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.

Marshal Erikson? I didn't know you played guitar.
Quote by jwizzle5786
Marshal Erikson? I didn't know you played guitar.

lol. kind of like that.

EDIT: you know i actually just realized my name is a nickname given to Marshall.
Quote by skwelcher
There is a kid exactly like this in my year... and we're both seniors. Except I'm sure he's a compulsive liar as well. Constantly lying about playing guitar, saying shit like he learned songs from watching the characters on guitar hero.

The difference is with that kid and my friend is that. My friend actually plays guitar, I've seen him play and he's decent. Wait, that kid learned songs from watching the characters on guitar hero? O_o
Quote by moulpatr
strap him down and force him to watch Viva Pinata.

You sir. I would love you hear about your childhood.
Quote by Bxesparty
The difference is with that kid and my friend is that. My friend actually plays guitar, I've seen him play and he's decent. Wait, that kid learned songs from watching the characters on guitar hero? O_o

Like I said, I'm pretty sure he's a compulsive liar.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
.... brutal.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by due 07
Go break merchandise at Walmart with him. Then he'll grow up.

Shut up.
you're a stone fox
Quote by due 07
Go break merchandise at Walmart with him. Then he'll grow up.

This is why I never make threads in The Pit, people remember things too well.

Quote by Trowzaa

This is why I never make threads in The Pit, people remember things too well.

This is why I need to stop, that was my thread
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I bet he listens to A7X

Thats funny because he purely hates A7X. Like I said he watches to Metalocalypse. Don't get me wrong I watch it sometimes, but he takes it like seriously. He like remembers everything that happens in an episode...
Quote by Bxesparty
Thats funny because he purely hates A7X. Like I said he watches to Metalocalypse. Don't get me wrong I watch it sometimes, but he takes it like seriously. He like remembers everything that happens in an episode...

Does he know its a comedy?
you're a stone fox
He does, but he tries so hard, we could be doing a project and he would want to draw like the usually satanic imagery. It makes me *facepalm*.

EDIT: He also does death growls annoyingly he asked once if he could death growl around family when he was at my house, like seriously wtf?
Last edited by Bxesparty at May 9, 2011,
Quote by Bxesparty
He does, but he tries so hard, we could be doing a project and he would want to draw like the usually satanic imagery. It makes me *facepalm*

I know whatcha mean, just find out a bunch of random metal facts and challenge his knowledge. Ask him what Tom Araya from Slayer was training to be before Slayer, he was a male nurse. Then ask what the original name of Slayer was, Dragon Slayer.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Shut up.

You're never going to live that down. Luckily, I have a thing for young'uns like you, wuth your cute dimples and all
Quote by due 07
You're never going to live that down. Luckily, I have a thing for young'uns like you, wuth your cute dimples and all

you're a stone fox
Don't be friends with him. I'd rather have no friends (ForeverAlone) than have a friend that annoys me.
I think that he is probably just too brutal for you.
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
If you want him to stop, you have to show him something totally br00tal, show him the video of that Swedish (I think) kid ensures his death in like 8 different ways or something.

He takes a bunch of pills, downs it with alcohol, cuts his wrists, ties a noose around his neck, sets himself on fire, shoots himself in the head where he falls, and if the rope were to break he would fall into water and drown. 100% real
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by Saint78
This is why I need to stop, that was my thread
You actually seem to enjoy the attention. Which makes me regret posting this, but you get the point.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Tell him everything is "gr1m".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Marshmelllow

sigged!
Quote by Marshmelllow

You mean people who listen to the same music as you aren't automatically going to be a good friend for you?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana