While ago i heard a bassist who played i believe a acoustic bass. Im pretty sure it was just acoustic bass and vocals, i know he has a cd. Im also pretty sure he was a british guy. can anyone help me figure out his name
Anymore hints? British Acousitc Bass Singer is sort of broad. You know what sort of genre or any lines in the song that he said? Where did you hear the bassist? Anything make him standout?
Quote by zipmike
I sucked my grandma's dick for a dollar when I was 8.
what made im stand out to me was his use of chords and im not really sure what genre exactly but some form of rock i believe
This is why you download Shazam or SoundHound. With highly ambiguous information like this, you'll never find out from the Internet.

A British Bassist who plays an acoustic, and sings... I think we can safely narrow the list down to roughly 10,000 people.
Quote by MetlHed94

Well played, sir, well played.
If you name those 10,000 he might be able to pick one!
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
If you name those 10,000 he might be able to pick one!

Well there is Steve, Frank, Billy, Bob, George, Stan, Eric, Jacob... actaully come to think of it, maybe it was Kevin!? I know sometimes he some times plays at the place, you know the one. Across the street from that other place with the doo-dad out in front.
Quote by MetlHed94

I think I know the one you mean actually... It's got that thingy right? At the place where that guy is?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at May 10, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e
I think I know the one you mean actually... It's got the thingy right? At the place where that guy is?

Exactly... except I think that guy was actually a chick with a mustache, but thats the place!!!
Quote by MetlHed94

That was a dude?

... Shit. An affinity for moustached ladies is hard thing to deal with, it seems I got duped.

Wait.. I... don't know... I dunno dude?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Last edited by consecutive e at May 10, 2011,
Quote by consecutive e
That was a dude?

... Shit. An affinity for moustached ladies is hard thing to deal with, it seems I got duped.

man, I think you need to sleep toe booze off
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by consecutive e
That was a dude?

Maybe your right, it could have just been a really fat guy with boobies.

Thanks alot OP, now I don't know if I fantasized about a hairy chick, or a fat guy... I hope you're happy!!!

But at the very least, at least now you know where to look to find that fellow you were looking for.
Quote by MetlHed94

Weird how everyone seems to know tons of solo acoustic bassists and i cant even think of one?
Quote by gilly_90
man, I think you need to sleep toe booze off

That was incredibly close to what my mother just said.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
with or without the typo? <_<
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

Considering my current state I'm quite happy to include the typo as I may or may not have heard it that way.

What's this thread about again?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
dunno, man
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB