Yes. The authorities are going to hang you at sunrise.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
No, else there would be 19083498408724387 dead birds lying all over the place.
Sail upon the open skies
Don't feed the birds. And by birds, I mean the poor homeless children begging for crumbs.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Your death sentence awaits.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by ethan_hanus
Why in the hell would it be illegal? That's like saying it's illegal to take a crap in a public bathroom.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littering

Ignorance is bad, Mmkay?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
course not. I'd throw a loaf, croissant, baguette, hell ill through a small child on to the ground and wouldn't give a shit.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Bread is not litter, and stupidity is bad as well, jerk.

If you're disposing of it, and not using the trash can then it is littering, moron.
Quote by L2112Lif
I think you should turn yourself in.
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by Zoot Allures
It is, but i don't make the laws, i know someone got fined for putting fag ash on the road once...

... you're a fag ash!

Anyways, they are the laws, you should follow them. No matter what.
Quote by Zoot Allures
It is, but i don't make the laws, i know someone got fined for putting fag ash on the road once...

Quit making poorly-disguised, non-conformist, anti-government threads please O_O
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
I believe they use either the pear of anguish or the iron maiden in this situation. Of course, I haven't brushed up on my capital punishment law in a good three or four centuries.
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
Quote by Zoot Allures
The bit about the ash is true! and i really did put bread outside >_<

I didn't say they were untruthful

This thread is now about baby birds

Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
If you're disposing of it, and not using the trash can then it is littering, moron.

I'd rather it be bread than beer cans, jackass.

I must litter a lot, cause I enjoy feeding birds bread and shit. In America throwing bread on the ground for birds is not littering either.
Quote by ethan_hanus

I must litter a lot, cause I enjoy feeding birds bread and shit. In America throwing bread on the ground for birds is not littering either.

If the birds don't eat it and it stays on the ground, it's litter.

And that is a false dichotomy. No one has to choose between littering beer cans or littering bread. We can not litter at all.
Its legal to feed the birds I would assume considering stores sell bird seed for wild birds.
Quote by ethan_hanus

In America they overlook that because it's fucking pointless to even bother fining someone for it. The same goes for Jaywalking. Most places won't arrest/fine you for that, but it's still against the law.

EDIT: I was once harassed by a cop for throwing a banana peel on the ground. If they can bother me for that then they can do the same for a piece of bread.
Quote by L2112Lif
Last edited by IRISH_PUNK13 at May 10, 2011,
I either have massive déjà vu or this thread idea was made years ago.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Zoot Allures
use your powers for good and tell me if the fuzz are gonna bust down my door ):

I have that feeling as well. I remember the TS getting a brand new pair of bracelets.
Quote by L2112Lif
Where the hell are you from that it's illegal to throw bread on the ground?! I can't think of any country that would actually have a law against throwing bread on the ground.

The only exception I can think of would be that, in certain national parks in the USA, they prefer you don't feed the animals and will probably give you a ticket if the rangers catch you doing so.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at May 10, 2011,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Feeding the birds is the sole reason why our citied are covered in pigeon crap and seagulls. Anyone contributing to the problem should be sentenced to stand on an aviary floor for a day and forced to look up with their mouth open.

Y'know, you could use pretty much the same argument against feeding humans. Feeding humans results in massive overpopulation that endangers the habitats of other species which in turn endangers those species themselves.

Bring a child into the world and care for it and feed it and change it's nappies and try to keep it clean, and pretty soon that baby will crap on you. Any parent will agree with this, it's simply an occupational hazard of having babies. You feed them, they crap, eventualy you will get caught out and end up with baby crap (or even vomit) on you.

Should we stop feeding babies?
You know the 10 commandments?
Turns out theres actually 11!

And God spoke all these words, saying: “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

1.You shall have no other gods before me.

2.You shall not make for yourself any carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

3.You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

4.Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your manservant, nor your maidservant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

5.Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.

6.You shall not murder.

7.You shall not commit adultery.

8.You shall not steal.

9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

10.You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

11.You shall not throw bread on the ground."

Not will you only go to jail, but your soul now belongs to Satan and you WILL go to hell to have your ass stuffed with pineapple!
Quote by ethan_hanus
Bread is not litter, and stupidity is bad as well, jerk.

I don't know whether to or .

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.