Here's the deal. I may or may not be completely obsessed with the super internet sensation My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic. You mad? You jelly?

Anyway, I need a sky-blue guitar (preferably cheap) with a superstrat style body, minus the middle and neck pickups and pickguard. This way, the entire front of the guitar minus the bridge and bridge pickup will be a clean slate for MLP art.

Problem is, I can't seem to find this anywhere. They all either have pickguards with spots routed for pickups or have middle and neck pickups. A Rampage style body would be perfect. I'd prefer not to refinish a guitar either...

Just looking for this to be a fun/cheap/joke project. Anyone know where I should look for something like this?

Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
Last edited by Ayses at May 10, 2011,

That's the best I could do in 3 and a half minutes.

It's a BC Rich Gunslinger ... but I dunno, nothing seems to be light blue like that? I think, well not with those specs. Older Ibanezs used to come in crazy bright colours but they had HSH configurations and stuff....
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Yeah that's pretty much the ideal body type. I've been searching through Ibanez's catalog of older guitars and any I find in that color have either a pickguard or HSH/HSS config.

I'm almost considering buying a used Squier Hello Kitty guitar and just painting the body. it would probably come out horribly, though. I know nothing about finishing/painting guitars.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst
'83 kramer pacer special, if you can find one.

kramer baretta
(Invalid img)

charvel model 2
(Invalid img)

yamaha rgx 110
Carvin DC-125
Last edited by kolonelkadat at May 10, 2011,
^ beaten to the kramer or model 2.

you left your pics at my house so i made you these...