has anyone owend or played any guitars from this company im looking too buy a les paul copy from them... but i never played one only heard them... so im asking for any advice..
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=AXL+guitars

That should do it^^
I've never played or heard of them, but I reckon they tend to copy popular guitar brands / types.
Pro-tip: ALWAYS play the guitar you're buying. Even if you already know the brand / type. Not every guitar is the same, and some may be made "just for you".
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
They sound good for the price actually , my sister bought one a while ago. But don't expect it to be anything godly , it's still a 300 bucks guitar with Emg designed pickups.
- - - - - - - - - - -
They're pretty shitty guitars, tbh.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Dont like.

Stay away if you can afford better.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
they are okay for the money, but certainly nothing to write home about.

I'm not suggesting that you should avoid it at all costs, but definitely try looking elsewhere. they tend to sound acceptably good, but their playability can be compared to that of an egg slicer
I have one of their Badwater 1216 series; it was my first step-up-from-a-walmart-guitar purchase. I like it. YMMV.