My Ps3 ain't working for some reason and my credit card information was stolen by some psn hacker. I am not a satisfied costumer. What are the chances that sony will fix my ps3 for free if I call in and tell them how unhappy I am with their service?

This psn hack seems like a great chance to complain and get my ps3 fixed for free. This sort of stuff works with small businesses and to a certain extent, big companies like best buy.
Inb4 Sony can't fix anything.

Also, i'f I'm not mistaken. If your PS3 is younger than 3 years and you phone up someone will come pick up your PS3 drop off a refurbished one. Then they'll try to fix your PS3 and if it's not possible you get to keep the refurb one. This is usually free, provided it's not a "i hit it with a hammer and now it doesn't work" dealio.
Last edited by SG_dave at May 10, 2011,
Not very high. Should've gotten a 360 instead.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i imagine 360/9001 OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

seriously though, not a ****ing chance, you're in with about a zillion customers all with the same problem.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by sticksause
my credit card information was stolen by some psn hacker.

This is not true, stop making shit up.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I reckon they might have but will all the recent drama with PSN you might have to wait a while!
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Yea, they probably won't do for free. I'll try and at least get a discount. This is the second time my ps3 has died. The first time, it cost me $150 to repair it. I just thought that if I play the "unhappy costumer" card, I may get away with more lol

I'll call and try anyways and tell you guys how it goes.
Quote by PlayMadness

+1
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
If you've got the receipt and you've had it less than 3 years then the shop you bought it from has to either fix, refund or replace it.

Why doesn't it work?

If it's YLOD then don't even bother I sent mine away waited a month and a half it came back and broke again within 2 days. There's no permanent fix.

Also why would them being hacked give you any special treatment it's not their fault and they havn't got your credit card details.
Quote by PlayMadness

that's what i was wondering too.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
I like how he's lying to us as if WE'RE Sony customer service reps.

Sir, I'm afraid I have to tell you that, on behalf of Sony, we laugh at the demise of your console and we're more than happy to take another $400 from you should you decide to get another one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Greenie_777
If it's YLOD then don't even bother I sent mine away waited a month and a half it came back and broke again within 2 days. There's no permanent fix.

Also why would them being hacked give you any special treatment it's not their fault and they havn't got your credit card details.

The first time my ps3 died was the YLOD sucks cuz that was over a year and a hlaf ago and the warranty sony gave me was for a year. The problem now is the blinking red light of death.

To all the haters: I know the PSN hack isn't sony's fault, the hackers won't do anything with the credit card info, and I'm not the only one with ps3 problems at the moment. I'm just gonna test my luck and see if Sony will at least give me a discount. Sometimes bitchin at companies gets you free stuff.
Quote by sticksause
The first time my ps3 died was the YLOD sucks cuz that was over a year and a hlaf ago and the warranty sony gave me was for a year. The problem now is the blinking red light of death.

To all the haters: I know the PSN hack isn't sony's fault, the hackers won't do anything with the credit card info, and I'm not the only one with ps3 problems at the moment. I'm just gonna test my luck and see if Sony will at least give me a discount. Sometimes bitchin at companies gets you free stuff.

If you've still got the receipt and you've had it less than 2 years take it to wherever you bought it and mention this.

http://www.whitegoodshelp.co.uk/wordpress/eu-2-year-guarantee-sales-of-goods-act-gives-us-6-years-to-claim-for-faulty-appliances/
They replaced my ps3 for free even though it was 1 month out of the warranty period.
You're not going to lose anything by calling them.
Quote by sticksause
my credit card information was stolen by some psn hacker.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.