Does anyone know about this pedal? Im curious of how much tone sucking it will do.

The website did not mention true bypass. So im assuming it does not have true bypass?

Does anyone know? I watched you tube vids and it sounded decent for a cheap pedal.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
stay off
the only behringer pedulz worth buying are the dd400 delay and ultra-100 tremolo
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
It's hard to find decent settings for it. A lot of the time it does suck the tone massively, but with a bit of tweaking it's pretty good, for the money at least.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Thanks for the replies.

I was going to trade a BBE 362 which I dont like and never use for it.

I really need a Wah. I would like an RMC 5 but I wont have the cash for a while. I figured the Behrenger would buy me some time.
ITs behringer, it'll break in a week especially a pedal such as a wah which you'll have your foot on all the time LOLZ
Quote by coolstoryangus
ITs behringer, it'll break in a week especially a pedal such as a wah which you'll have your foot on all the time LOLZ

True, but It will only be used for soloing so wont be used too much.
Still a normal behringer pedal will break in a week where you dont have your foot on it all the time this will break in a day.
Ok youve talked me out of it Behrenger sucks.
i have one and it's ok for what it is. you can hear it on my song Curse of the Mummy's tomb in my profile. it does have a bunch of different settings for different sounds which is nice but i wouldn't take it out on a world tour or anything.
Quote by monwobobbo
i have one and it's ok for what it is. you can hear it on my song Curse of the Mummy's tomb in my profile. it does have a bunch of different settings for different sounds which is nice but i wouldn't take it out on a world tour or anything.

Damnit I just finished packing for my tour.