I own an almost complete recording gear but my computer speakers are not good enough. The studio speakers will get a perfect sound, while the speakers on my computer will distort it.

They are Philips Multmedia Speaker System MMS223/00S.

They are pretty old, so I need something new and powerful enough, but not more than 30$

Please halp!
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
WTF don´t you read? I HAVE a couple of 300$+ speakers connected to my record equipment. What I need is a set of new speakers, just to play music with from my computer because for some reason my actual speakers are shiit.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by Tim the Rocker
WTF don´t you read? I HAVE a couple of 300$+ speakers connected to my record equipment. What I need is a set of new speakers, just to play music with from my computer because for some reason my actual speakers are shiit.

People would have an easier job reading if you could speak english...

And for your OTT outburst, you'll get no help from me. Respect people, and be clearer with your original post if you want people to take the time to help you.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Last edited by DisarmGoliath at May 12, 2011,
you didnt mention you had anything. you vaguely said something about recording gear/studio speakers and your computer speakers. you also said it was for recording. you didnt actually say what you wanted and for what use. i would have went more in depth with suggestions since i am familiar with computer speakers, but because of the spaz out, here's my ONLY suggestion.

go to a computer store and listen to a pair.

have fun
If you have $300+ proper studio speakers that "get a perfect sound", then why do you need to buy a crappy pair of computer speakers?

Aside from that, I agree that your retort was really over the top and impolite. As soon as you flip out on someone for trying to be helpful, you really can't expect them to continue helping you.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.