Hey! I'm a long-time reader, but this is my first post, so I hope I put this in the right forum. anyway...

My band is doing well, and we are to the point now where I want to expand our gig opportunities by running our own sound. The hope is to be able to play any gig anywhere without having to worry about the sound setup. Make sense so far?
Not only that, but I'd also like to start running sound for other bands to help us earn some extra money. (Plus, it gives me another music outlet in case the band implodes or something).

So, here's my question: I have compiled a list of gear I'll need to get going, and I want to make sure I didn't forget anything. (Things I have already are marked with a *.)

Mixer *
Mics
cables (this includes mic cables, speaker cables, drum mic cables, extra cables, etc)
mic stands
Drum mics
Snake
Speakers
Powered Amps (at least 2)
Monitors (at least 2-3)

Eventually, I'll get lights too, so I can run a complete show...but that's later.

I appreciate your time and comments!
Well maybe some acoustic guitar mics. Like the ones that latch onto the stand or the guitar it's self.. but I guess you already know this but that is a serious amount of cash for all that if your wanting good quality everything.
Ima Dude Dressed Like Another Dude Playing As Another Dude
Yeah...I figure between $1500-2000 if I shop around. I might have to buy it piece-by-piece, not all at once. (I don't NEED a snake right away, but it'd be nice LOL)

As for acoustic guitar, I was planning on running it direct to the mixer, so I might need a DI box, in case the artist doesn't have his/her own.

Good one, though! Thanks!!