In a few days, I'm planning on shaving my beard off. This is fairly monumental, as last year in late April I decided to see how long my beard would grow in a year. So now it's been a little over a year, and with no trimming at all, I have a ****-gnarly long ass beard/mustache/sideburns (my beard is about seven inches long).

However, I'm ready to part ways with the rug on my face, but before it goes I want to know what do I do while I still have it? I'm planning to shave it off on Friday and that gives me three days or so of bearded joy.

I'm already planning on saving the hair that I cut and putting it in the release of my friend and my album this summer, and I'm also planning on making a silly Youtube video that has me with decreasing facial hair with choppy transitions.

If anyone else has gone and cut off a large beard that they were dedicated to growing, or if they've cut off their long hair then they know this can be an emotional step. I keep thinking to myself that when I started growing this I was in my old college, connected to my old life. It's time to start afresh though.

So suggest away Pit, what does my beard want with its last few days on Earth?

Also if anyone wants to share any beard stories and beard adventures on there own please do so here!
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Yeah, I need to see pics of this beard to decide what can be done with it.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ya pics would be great, i've shaved my head 2 times when I had long hair, one time i had wicked dreads, I saved them for a while but then like a year later was like this is gross and threw them out. i might not shave for like 2 weeks soon, i think its been like 5 days since my last shave because i ran out of razors and am too lazy to go to the store, but usually i shave every 3 days...ya i dont know what im talking about
You should just grow your beard like this.

But seriously before and after pics would be cool.
STಠ_ಠ
Dude, don't lose the beard! You could become the next Chris Adler! His drumming powers are obviously attached to his badass beard!
Quote by Andrea55
You should just grow your beard like this.

But seriously before and after pics would be cool.

I'm not a big fan of the Giants... But Wilson's beard is so incredibly epic, its just a matter of time till it turns a double play on its own.
My beard isn't as full as that guys! I can't post pics because I'm at school, although I may put the link to the Youtube video here when it's done.

Also to the beard cage... holy shit. That may make me reconsider shaving for another seven or eight years.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Pillage and burn villages.

Then remember how good it was to have a beard when winter comes cold and nasty ...
- - - - - - - - - - -
We want pics!

I say you should make a blanket after you shave.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!