Hi i have already installed the nut on my guitar and I am using George Mangos website to help me. When it comes to intalling the bridge he says:

Line the bridge edge up with the existing screw holes from the previous bridge if available. This is your pivot edge

Which edge does he mean?
The actual edge of the floyd, the knife edge or another edge?
Just making sure, because I don't want to screw up.


Any tips for drilling the posts in?

Any help would be appreciated
they mean the two machine screws that screw into posts, used for adjusting the pivot height of the bridge. They two holes should line up with the two small semi-circle indents on the bridge

are you replacing a floyd, or is it a fresh install?
Im installing a floyd on my strat body, so it has the vintage trem holes, so i need to drill my own for the floyd.