Page 1 of 2
Alright Pit.

There are a few girls at my school that I could potentially date, and I like each of them in a different way, somewhat, but in the end I'd readily date all of them. (there are 3) I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, but I wondered:

Is it wrong in some way for me to ask one out, and if she says no, just ask one of the other girls say the week after? I know that makes it sound like I just want to get in their pants, but honestly it's not (completely) about that.

I don't see how it'd really be that wrong/weird, since none of the girls really know each other. Your thoughts?
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
If they are close friends they will find you weird and disgusting mostly.

And the one you ask third will be offended.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Nah, go for it. A defeatist attitude will get you nowhere fast. Tend to your task.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
sounds like a good plan to me. just going out on a date doesn't mean you're "together."

start with the one you're most attracted to and work down if necessary. don't want to short change yourself aiming low.
#DTWD
Quote by G.Krizzel
Just herp ya derp and you'll be fine.

I personally derp before I herp. Feels good man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Make sure you concentrate you efforts on the person you like the most, and who you think might like you too. If she says no, just leave it with the rest, or atleast wait a month or two.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I think you should get them together and just ask them all at the same time. That wouldn't be strange or awkward, right?

And maybe I'm just old fashioned, but when you're dating someone, you're not seeing other people. The distinguishing of dating being different from being in a relationship is stupid to me. What the hell kind of woman would want to consider romantically involving herself with a douche-box that's trying out other women at the same time?

Give one woman your attention and go from there. Life isn't the Jersey Shore.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
If they don't even know each other then who cares they're not going to say anything to each other. On the other hand I'd definitely wait a few days between each one.

About a month ago I met a girl at an end of the year formal at my university. She invited me to a party the next week and I ended up going home with her friend. Her friend invited me to a party and I went home with her friend's friend. Now that friend wants to hang out... haha
Last edited by Necronomicon at May 10, 2011,
I'd do it as long as there's no chance they'd find out you asked them all within a month. Because that would make you seem like you're trying to get in their pant's, even though you're not.

Or wait until you know one of them is right for you, so you know it's not just a crush. But if you're just asking them out for a date you should ask them all
It's not how big your pencil is; it's how you write your name.
Last edited by MrRockandRoll at May 10, 2011,
Quote by strat0blaster
I think you should get them together and just ask them all at the same time. That wouldn't be strange or awkward, right?

And maybe I'm just old fashioned, but when you're dating someone, you're not seeing other people. The distinguishing of dating being different from being in a relationship is stupid to me. What the hell kind of woman would want to consider romantically involving herself with a douche-box that's trying out other women at the same time?

This.

I don't want to date a girl who just sees it as a date, it's either full out or nothing. Unless it's obvious it's only a physical relationship. But the date is not love is just bullshit.
Thank you all. Yeah I planned on asking the girl I like most out soon. I don't talk to her all the time, but she's really fun, and I see potential there. And yeah, it'd just start as a couple of dates and then hopefully become a relationship. I very much dislike the idea that people say they're "together" after only one date, but I wouldn't like dating more than one person at the same time.

Also, I will herp before I derp, and then derp before I herp. Then I'll definitely be in the clear.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Quote by Necronomicon
If they don't even know each other then who cares they're not going to say anything to each other. On the other hand I'd definitely wait a few days between each one.

About a month ago I met a girl at an end of the year formal at my university. She invited me to a party the next week and I ended up going home with her friend. Her friend invited me to a party and I went home with her friend's friend. Now that friend wants to hang out... haha

Dude! There should be a film about this.....
Quote by strat0blaster

Wtf? Get them all together and ask them at the same time? Have you ever had a relationship? This is the BEST way to LOSE them all. You're young man, from the sounds of it you must be in high school or something. You don't need to know someone is right for you to date them. You just need to be attracted to them, have things in common and think maybe there's a chance you might enjoy spending lots of time with each other. At this stage, thats IT. Just because you're dating someone does not mean you devote your life to them, especially a) when young, b) in the early months of the relationship. If she's not right for you, move on. If you think maybe there's someone else that's right for you, guess what this is the time to explore that, not 10 years down the line when you're married and thinking "wow what if..."
Quote by Necronomicon
Wtf? Get them all together and ask them at the same time? Have you ever had a relationship? This is the BEST way to LOSE them all. You're young man, from the sounds of it you must be in high school or something. You don't need to know someone is right for you to date them. You just need to be attracted to them, have things in common and think maybe there's a chance you might enjoy spending lots of time with each other. At this stage, thats IT. Just because you're dating someone does not mean you devote your life to them, especially a) when young, b) in the early months of the relationship. If she's not right for you, move on. If you think maybe there's someone else that's right for you, guess what this is the time to explore that, not 10 years down the line when you're married and thinking "wow what if..."

Sarcasm bro. You speak it?
ask them out at the same time
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Necronomicon

Ever heard of sarcasm, 04er?
If they find out that you've been asking these other girls out, they'll just think you're desperate and no one will date you. Word goes around - personally, I don't like the idea of you asking different girls out at the same time. It gives the impression that you are desperate (as already stated), looking for sex and is a bit of creep.

If I were you, i'd just concentrate on the girl that you like the most. If it fails, don't ask out the others until some time. Or, you could just screw my advice, ask them all out on the same day and make sure they don't know about your intentions of asking others out as well.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by laid-to-waste
Ever heard of sarcasm, 04er?

phew... btw I really hope you don't think 04 was the year I was born
Yo, sorry for my first post. I just got unbanned and wanted to celebrate my new found freedom with a pointless post (just like I almost always do...).

So, let's get back to your question:
Quote by thePTOD

Is it wrong in some way for me to ask one out, and if she says no, just ask one of the other girls say the week after? I know that makes it sound like I just want to get in their pants , but honestly it's not (completely) about that.

Are you fückin serious?!?!?!?!

Duuuude, you're a dude!
Why the hell do you have to deny or justify your dick?
Quote by Necronomicon
phew... btw I really hope you don't think 04 was the year I was born

Nah, that would almost make your answer reasonable.
He's 17 in high school, he isn't proposing. Settle down.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
He's 17 in high school, he isn't proposing. Settle down.

Did anyone do anything but give them their view/opinion? Just because you're young there's no need to act like a disrespectful sexually frustrated prick is there?
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Did anyone do anything but give them their view/opinion? Just because you're young there's no need to act like a disrespectful sexually frustrated prick is there?

Ten f_cking points for you, Johnny. If there were more people like you in the world, I wouldn't be so pissed off that they were procreating.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I'm more curious about how TS is going to ask these girls out.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by strat0blaster
Ten f_cking points for you, Johnny. If there were more people like you in the world, I wouldn't be so pissed off that they were procreating.

I like you
Quote by Necronomicon
LOL ok 95er. /end argument.

Yeah, I agree. That is embarassing for you.
Quote by Kensai

Seconded.
Quote by Kensai

I'm going to hire some ninjas, see...

Really, though, I have yet to figure that out. Probably talk to the girl for a while and hopefully fit in a "hey, do you want to hangout/go on a date?" somehow. I need to work on that.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Quote by Necronomicon
LOL ok 95er. /end argument.

Nice recovery old timer.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
If you're asking for a choosing order, ask which one like anal and go with that one first.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
girl are terribly evil creatures, bent on taking you money and then stealing your soul. it would be in your best interest to avoid them TS. however, if you are still interested, just remember that the fastest way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. girls are fascinated by food. that's why they enjoy cooking. in fact, when Pac-Man was first designed, the designers decided to make a game that involved eating because they believed that it would attract more female players, and they were right.

so back to you TS, you could invite her out to dinner, because girls don't turn down free food, but that is cliched. instead, you should hide in a large cake, the way strippers do, and then surprise her by coming out of the cake. make sure it is a real cake, or else the girl will be very disappointed that there is no real food and she'll kick you in the groin and steal your wallet and call the police. so use real cake, and it has to taste good. the only potential problem is that the girl may accidentally eat you along with the cake, but the chances are only like 1 in 12 or something like that. but the risk is well worth it, because that kind of thing impresses girls so much that she'll brag about it to all of her friends and then you will be up to your waist in hot chicks.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by andyscoot
Haha oh man, i forgot that you have to ask girls out in high school .

Sorry we aren't all poon magnets like you Andrew.
Quote by theogonia777
girl are terribly evil creatures, bent on taking you money and then stealing your soul. it would be in your best interest to avoid them TS. however, if you are still interested, just remember that the fastest way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. girls are fascinated by food. that's why they enjoy cooking. in fact, when Pac-Man was first designed, the designers decided to make a game that involved eating because they believed that it would attract more female players, and they were right.

so back to you TS, you could invite her out to dinner, because girls don't turn down free food, but that is cliched. instead, you should hide in a large cake, the way strippers do, and then surprise her by coming out of the cake. make sure it is a real cake, or else the girl will be very disappointed that there is no real food and she'll kick you in the groin and steal your wallet and call the police. so use real cake, and it has to taste good. the only potential problem is that the girl may accidentally eat you along with the cake, but the chances are only like 1 in 12 or something like that. but the risk is well worth it, because that kind of thing impresses girls so much that she'll brag about it to all of her friends and then you will be up to your waist in hot chicks.

This is the greatest comment I've read all year.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow

On a different day
Page 1 of 2