Lemme know what you think of the tune . I did the music n mixing n helped with the video . show luv! DEF crit for crit I'll get back to you within 24hours. Keep an open mind n your mind will open

http://www.youtube.com/user/iamchriish

if you sub on the YT they'll hit you back
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
On a scale were Run-DMC and Kanye West are an 8, Public Enemy is a 9, and Tupac Shakur is a 10, this song is a little less than a 1.
Or to put it in the language of the song, **** **** **** ****.

The production's good, though. Clear vocals, even if the whole track would be better if they were inaudible. Raw, heavy drums, which is good. I like the...is that piano? Piano or glockenspiel or whatever. It's well recorded. It's just a bad song.
I'll make sure to let the kids know they are not tupac shakur.

Oh! And the actual flow is good. I forgot to mention that. It's just the lyrics that aren't.
Real Good Kids are a 1 if Tupac is a 10.

they do appreesh the constructive tho

sick drum sound, i need to check that out what you said, music production is good, not sure bout the lyrics, maybe a sharp light melody over the top? im not sure, good job though, also what program you use?
I thought everything about this was pretty dope. Beat sounds super legit. Dystopic Gravediggaz or Wutang type vibe. I thought the video was pretty good for a budget production. Vocals and everything come across clearly, given their delivery is rather slurred, but the actual production is pretty clear. Well produced track, I too like the piano when it comes in, just adds to the rather pyschotic atmosphere of the entire thing.
nightwind,
Thanks for the review! This song reminds me of that Slim Shady dude, can't think of his name right now. Audio & visual quality are good. The lyrics are too naughty for my taste, but the lyrics are well annunciated (especially for being so fast at times). I can think of a number of people that have really messed up lives due to drugs and/or alcohol...so I don't think getting plastered will help anyone (I now get off my soapbox....in a few seconds). For "I-don't-care-about-the-consequences" rap music, this hits the nail on the head.......but your head may have a heck-of -a-hangover in the morning!
Last edited by aaron aardvark at May 10, 2011,
^ hahah what we say isn't always what we do.

Rap is story telling, weather it's through your eyes or someone elses..

I dont think anyone really got head from Johny Wayne Gacy.(ugh, insert bad joke ghafhad)

Real Good

sounds good! i can't think of anything to fix lols, i think the main thing is that at 1:36 when that vocal on the left comes it its seems thinner than the previous vocal. but still a good some!!
The production and audio quality is good. Everything sounds really clear, you guys did a good job with the recording and mixing and everything.
Hah, this some crazy shizz. Love the droning bass, the discreet piano (and not so discreet at the end) parts here and there are great too.

On occasion the vocals felt a bit tinny, otherwise I can't really think of much. The small recap of the chorus without the, err, wuut wuut wuut wuut-sound at 1:55 really helps keep the song flowing despite being such a simple change.

"I can **** your bitch but I'd rather **** my hand" made me lol.
Hey, thanks for checking out my stuff. So you did the beat and bass track and recording? It sounds great. Yeah, it's dark and all that, but just sticking to the production, it's definitely sellable. Some of the panning was just a little bit strange to me -- i get the idea of kind of separating the vocals but it seems like the timbres of their voices are different enough (kind of like Lonely Island). But I mean yeah, the production quality sounds really good. And as with all rap, the vocals are twice as loud as everything else. So it works!
Thanks for the crit man. The production sounds really good man, not quite a fan of the song itself but it's good quality. I thought that maybe the different levels of vocals sounded a little funny at times, but I'm just being picky. I don't really know what else to say, good job!
Production is tops, some of those rhythm's are great and the overall feel is spot on. If I had to crit anything I'd say the mix wasn't thick enough, maybe some heavy distorted vocals or something? But then you'd lose the vibe from the piano .etc so it's up to you haha. Good effort!
I like it. Pro stuff. The only thing is I can understand the words at all. But it's still kind of awesome. lol. Honestly though it's probably one of my favorites I've heard on here. Original. In your face. I have a feeling you can do even better though.
Love the bassline. Creates an insanely heavy eerie/ominous atmosphere. The piano just adds to the feel. Rapping was great. I really like this. Production was good, but the track itself sounded a bit thin to me. A lot of the vocals are well versed, especially for the fast-paced parts. Great track.

Thanks for the critique!
Nice song. Kinda reminds me of Nu Metal (I know it's hip hop, but there's something that lends itself to Nu Metal without the metal if you know what I mean). All the instruments sound nice as do the vocals. You pull off the style well. Nice chorus, keeps you interested! Hope this helps, keep it up and subbed (sub back at youtube.com/helmutuhlmann )