Has anybody used or got either of these pedals, I'm wanting a tube pedal to push my tube amp.

HAMER SLAMMER DIABLO
VINTAGE METAL AXXE
ASTON VP 100
MARSHALL CAB
BEHRINGER EQ700
IRON GEAR PICKUPS
I've tried the Blackstar HT-Dual pedal. It had good tones, but I really didn't like the fact that it's "hard" to use. Like you need to switch between clean and distortion, I think that if I go for a distortion pedal, my amp will have cleans good enough for my taste. So I'd just probably go for either HT-Drive or HT-Dist, depending on the amount of distortion needed. Of course there's the HT-DistX for those sounds of annihilation.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Just been looking at the blackstar distx sounds pretty good, but everything on youtube sounds crap!!
you don't *need* a tube pedal to push a tube amp.

Just sayin'.

If the amp's tube there's already enough tube stuff in there, it's still gonna sound tubey with a (good) ss overdrive.

In fact, maybe better than a tube pedal.

Plus a lot of those tube pedals seem to only really use tubes so they can say there's a tube in them. The majority of the circuitry is still solid state (which again is why if you're amp's already tube there's probably little point).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?