I fell in love right away. Holy shit, this band is awesome - you all need to listen to them right away, no joke. It's right about how I felt when I first heard Prawn, but moreso. Yes, this band is even better. Melodic, screamy, fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RkgxIEieNg
http://www.myspace.com/snoras

They need to come out with new music soon, I'm dying with what I have. Their first record is Plague Waters, though Heart of Weakness is associated and released seperately...if anyone PMs me wanting a link, don't expect to get a PM back. >_>

Okay, thoughts?
This band makes me snoras. Get it? Eh?

But seriously, I didn't even listen yet. Will later.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by technicolour
this is weird...

and the video is weirder, like 90s weird.

That's exactly what I thought. It's like new 90's emo/screamo sounding.
I'm an asshole.
Sounds like La Dispute and Vampire Weekend had a one night stand, and this was the bastard child that came out of it.
Quote by TheBDanAbstract
Sounds like La Dispute and Vampire Weekend had a one night stand, and this was the bastard child that came out of it.

I can't describe this band at all, but that's still one of the weirdist things I've seen regarding the genre. And I guarantee they'll at least grow on you. Mmm...
Quote by punkforlife93
I can't describe this band at all, but that's still one of the weirdist things I've seen regarding the genre. And I guarantee they'll at least grow on you. Mmm...

Didn't really love it, didn't really hate it. Maybe I just have to be in the mood for it. Never said it was bad. And the comparison was genuine; I actually like La Dispute.
Like the music, vocals irk me a bit, but I think they'll be a grower. Definitely giving them a try.
Yep, they just perform with a full band. The guy writes/records everything though. I was blown away.

Oh, he doesn't record drums though. Little error.
Last edited by punkforlife93 at May 11, 2011,
cool stuff, LD comparison is weird, but that might be because I don't really like LD
This is great. I figured they would be even before I listened because you said you felt the same way about this band as you did with Prawn, and Prawn is great.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
This does sound like it could be a Wave band.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at May 13, 2011,
He finally heard old Fugazi! He said this sounds like bear vs shark...

Nah but this band is toight. I am way into it. Those riffs are awesome all over the damn place. Just really well written tunes thanks for the link d00d
I play guitar
I actually listen to a few of their songs regularly (especially "we watched them through the thick crystal planes"), and I listened to the whole album again a few days ago. This band is really good.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Quote by Kyle<3
I would love to listen to it.

The vocals totally suck though.

That's silly.
I'm an asshole.
These guys have some of the more interesting and awesome screams I've heard, tbh. I love how it compliments the disjointed guitar (I also really want their guitar tone though).
Listened to the album after seeing it in the MFR special. Some sick stuff for sure.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by punkforlife93
These guys have some of the more interesting and awesome screams I've heard, tbh. I love how it compliments the disjointed guitar (I also really want their guitar tone though).

Isn't this just a one man band?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I really enjoy this band a whole lot, willickers!
Last edited by blake1221 at Aug 31, 2012,