Poll: Can you keep the lines even?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can you keep the lines even?
Line 1
119 33%
Line 2
119 33%
Line 3
119 33%
Voters: 357.
Page 1 of 2
Saw this on facebook, found it interesting and wondered if the Pit was capable of succeeding.

THE EXPERIMENT: Basically, can the Pit work together to keep the lines in the poll even???

Also what human experiments have you tried in real life?
you should have put Line 6 as an option. that would have been funny. i would have lol'd.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Someone vote for 1
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I suspect penis poll result.

Quote by darkcheef
That's pretty easy to do when you can look at the results before you vote

I think the experiment is to see if people will try to deviate from the objective on purpose or if they can push through and keep it going.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Last edited by DonGlover at May 10, 2011,
EDIT: Good point ^

Sure. Find the line that is lagging the most and toss it a vote. Some error will come from users getting kicks out of voting for the larger lines to make a penis poll.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at May 10, 2011,
Quote by darkcheef
That's pretty easy to do when you can look at the results before you vote

But do people always do as they are told?
Last edited by SmartyJones at May 10, 2011,
They were all even! I ruined it
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
I'm scared of these threads . HOW DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Zoot Allures
We should all vote for 3 in order to try to ruin this.

But by saying this you are hoping to achieve a sense of authority by commanding other people to carry out your own will without question. I will not bend for you, fascist.

Defect, defect, defect!!

Line 2 everybody!!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Quote by Zoot Allures
We should all vote for 3 in order to try to ruin this.

I voted 3 before I read this
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Line 1, because two dictators already own Lines 3 and 2.

Quote by Zaphikh
But by saying this you are hoping to achieve a sense of authority by commanding other people to carry out your own will without question. I will not bend for you, fascist.

Defect, defect, defect!!

Line 2 everybody!!

What's the difference between line 2 and 3?

3 is 1 more than 2.

Think about it.
I voted for line 3 for teh lulz.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Zoot Allures
What's the difference between line 2 and 3?

3 is 1 more than 2.

Think about it.

Listen here fascist: I won't be fooled into your clever wordplay.
All 48!
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Line one is winning now. You guys should vote line 2 and three.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Voted to get opposite of intended effect

Trollolololoooo
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
HEY EVERYONE!!

This is easy... Take the modulo of 3 for your post number and choose that line in the poll

That is to say. Divide your post by 3, take the remainder as your vote for the poll.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
God damn I clicked line 2 thinking. durr hurr penis poll and it was pretty much even.

You guys suck!
3 and 2 both need a bump each.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Even.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
Even.

So, do the rest of us that haven't voted yet add to them, thereby risking the lines becoming uneven again, or do we leave it, in the knowledge that our inaction is actualy a form of co-operation to keep the lines even?
I chose line 3, now it's 74-74-75.. I unbalanced da sytem
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Page 1 of 2