Poll: Which?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which?
Gilly90
11 35%
Niejel
20 65%
Voters: 31.
Improvisation voting. Vote based on which performance you prefer, not which song you like best. Please do not vote unless you have seen all the entries for this tier. Good luck

Gilly90: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjscc7Xb_xo

Niejel: http://soundcloud.com/shogun-2/the-melody-of-jeline
Last edited by Random3 at May 10, 2011,
youtube isn't working at all for me atm, there's nothing I can do until it sorts itself out

EDIT: how's this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjscc7Xb_xo
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Last edited by gilly_90 at May 10, 2011,
NOTE:

My improvisation is my composition. It is a melody dedicated to my ex who left me. I do not expect you guys to find extreme br00talz but I hope you could feel the emotion I had when I created the song. ^^p
Really liked the tone and the overall feel on niejel's entry, so I went for that. Nice one!
Play the music, not the instrument.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
^SHould that be considered cheating? I get what you feel man, I get you.
On another note, I loved the tone. Very light, spacey, shimmering.

Your improvisation is basically your own composition.
Considering that neither of them followed the rules...
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Quote by Guppy_Odyssey
Considering that neither of them followed the rules...

How?

I saw Gilly had an early lead last night, and I come back to niejel winning by 8.

I voted for Gilly though.
Yeah, niejel completely failed to understand what IMPROVISING means. Not to mention it was uploaded 6 months ago.

Voting for Gilly out of principle.
Quote by niejel
NOTE:

My improvisation is my composition. It is a melody dedicated to my ex who left me. I do not expect you guys to find extreme br00talz but I hope you could feel the emotion I had when I created the song. ^^p

That's not improvisation, bro.

Although I wish I'd known this was going on since I love improvising.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
^

I don't know man. I just created this song. At first it was just some random thingy. Also, improvisation contest means you could just show an entry, it won't matter when did you create it. It was in the rules last March, if I am not wrong.
Quote by niejel
^

I don't know man. I just created this song. At first it was just some random thingy. Also, improvisation contest means you could just show an entry, it won't matter when did you create it. It was in the rules last March, if I am not wrong.

You didn't improvise it. It was multi track recorded.