Page 1 of 8
Well what's your thoughts?

In my opinion the only country that can match America's Military capability right now is China but they don't have the capability to land troops in America. Russia could be capable but their ground forces have been weak since the fall of the Soviet Union, they have technology that is on par with America but their Navy is small so they can't exactly land ground troops. Also America is a hard country to invade because of its geographic position. The only countries that can invade America would be Mexico and Canada since they're on our borders, but they don't have the Military strength to be able to fight a well trained ground force, their technology is on-par because they buy weapons from Western countries. Also a majority of America's service members are stationed overseas so if there was an invasion it would take a while for the Americans to gather their forces to try and push back the invaders.
Yeah, because all sorts of foreigners keep getting in
Schecter C-1 Elite-->BOSS ME-20-->B-52 AT100 2x12

Quote by laid-to-waste
Extremely attractive woman.
extremely attractive
oh baby
EDIT: you're a guy. shit.
...an extremely attractive guy.
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Mexico's doing one helluva job.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Mexico seems to be doing quite well.

edit:
Quote by Jackal58
Mexico's doing one helluva job.

HOW ARE YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE YOU'RE LIKE 50 BILLION YEARS OLD WHY

:c
Last edited by crazy8rgood at May 10, 2011,
Quote by CannedBullets
Well what's your thoughts?

In my opinion the only country that can match America's Military capability right now is China but they don't have the capability to land troops in America. Russia could be capable but their ground forces have been weak since the fall of the Soviet Union, they have technology that is on par with America but their Navy is small so they can't exactly land ground troops. Also America is a hard country to invade because of its geographic position. The only countries that can invade America would be Mexico and Canada since they're on our borders, but they don't have the Military strength to be able to fight a well trained ground force, their technology is on-par because they buy weapons from Western countries. Also a majority of America's service members are stationed overseas so if there was an invasion it would take a while for the Americans to gather their forces to try and push back the invaders.

You don't know about our bear and moose armies and rocket propelled beavers.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
no

/thread
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Yeah, it's possible, not probable that the invasion would win a long term fight on our soil though. I think it's more probable that an enemy would bomb us than invade.
Danelectro 1959 reissue

Quote by G.Krizzel
Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.

Also please visit this thread and help me tab out an album!!!
thread.
Quote by hawk5211
Yup. Canada has already done it once in the past...

You Americans do take history classes right?

I'm talking about right now, sure the British were able to land on American soil in the 19th century, but now they wouldn't be able to.
Quote by hawk5211

No, we make others take them.

Quote by laid-to-waste
extremely attractive
oh baby
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by CannedBullets
I'm talking about right now, sure the British were able to land on American soil in the 19th century, but now they wouldn't be able to.

We would nuke their island off the face of the earth.
They would have to weaken the military with biological warfare first.
you're a stone fox
Any country can be invaded if the conditions are right. I dont believe one single country could ever invade and hold it however. but a large scale alliance, especially one that Canada or Mexico is in then yes we could definitely be invaded and more than likely would be the bloodiest war seen in modern times.
Quote by dmiwshicldply
Any country can be invaded if the conditions are right. I dont believe one single country could ever invade and hold it however. but a large scale alliance, especially one that Canada or Mexico is in then yes we could definitely be invaded and more than likely would be the bloodiest war seen in modern times.

Canada? Invading america? *chuckles*
Quote by dmiwshicldply

Not if they chose to invade through Texas. I swear everyone and their grandmother here has an armory stashed away in their closet.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by hawk5211
Yup. Canada has already done it once in the past...

LOL, I had maple syrup come out my nose at that one!

Nothing Canada has done has been of worth enough to be in a American history class.
Quote by CannedBullets

I believe we're talking about the war of 1812, when us Canucks rocked your shit
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's not what your mother said.

That's right. You aint the only one working with cows.

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by crazy8rgood
Mexico seems to be doing quite well.

edit:

HOW ARE YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE YOU'RE LIKE 50 BILLION YEARS OLD WHY

My first born is the product of the "big bang"

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Even if the overfunded US military somehow lost on the incredibly varied home turf that they train on, and somehow failed to fend off a *coastal* invasion, there are 9 guns for every 10 civilians, and we have some deep-seated hatred of foreigners apparently. No chance. No chance at all.
Quote by truiteleague
Nuclear Lunch Detected!

Quit eating the Sugar Bombs, Jimmy!

Quote by laid-to-waste
extremely attractive
oh baby
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by Beautiful
Quit eating the Sugar Bombs, Jimmy!

Wrong game.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by truiteleague
Nuclear Lunch Detected!

You require more vespine gas! Might as well spawn more overlords while you're at it.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by Jackal58
My first born is the product of the "big bang"

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

^ And as Mr. Churchill declared this, his mighty jowls flapped in the breeze, deafening all in his presence.
Quote by SeveralSpecies

DOUBLE MOM JOKE!

Quote by Jackal58
Wrong game.

It's not Command and Conquer either, is it?

Quote by laid-to-waste
extremely attractive
oh baby
extremely attractive
oh baby

E-Paramour of Andrea55
Quote by Beautiful
It's not Command and Conquer either, is it?

Starcraft.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Not under current circumstances I'd imagine. The US have a pretty solid identity as Americans and a large amount of former soldiers and weapons in private hands. Even if some country could manage to land troops and somehow defeat America's ridiculously well funded military they would face a massive guerilla warfare campaign by American citizens that would be pretty much impossible to win.

Probably the only way it could be done would be if the USA were somehow crushed economically and divided multiple times into fragmented groups.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by WaterGod
Canada? Invading america? *chuckles*

No not canada but if canada allows another country to pass through.....

also if canada invades in the north and mexico through the south and england to the east and russia to the west then yea we're done no one defend their country from four fronts

and @victory im from louisiana i agree, let the bitches come. they wont find it so easy. We all have weapons and we all have been using them since we've been old enough to use them
Canada doesn't need to invade us. We import so many things from there, we'd be screwed if they declared an embargo.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
Canada doesn't need to invade us. We import so many things from there, we'd be screwed if they declared an embargo.

We should annex Canada. Like in Fallout.
Quote by epiless
Nothing Canada has done has been of worth enough to be in a American history class.

Obviously you maybe haven't heard of Stormtroopers from world war 1? You know, those canadians who were the toughest sons of bitches and got respect from AMERICA for being great fighters? Or how about how we go in and risk our lives to be "peacekeepers". Some people also believe without Canadas supplies in WW2 britain may not have made it through the war. Think before you speak you ignorant piece of shit.
Quote by fearofthemark

I thought it was just windshields and maple syrup.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by applesforthewin
Obviously you maybe haven't heard of Stormtroopers from world war 1? You know, those canadians who were the toughest sons of bitches and got respect from AMERICA for being great fighters? Or how about how we go in and risk our lives to be "peacekeepers". Some people also believe without Canadas supplies in WW2 britain may not have made it through the war. Think before you speak you ignorant piece of shit.

Stormtroopers suck. the more of them there are, the weaker they get.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22