What are some good doaphramic exersizes? Thats how i sing. Also. When when singing where should the residance be?

Also verse to chorus. Why does it soubd like 2 diff pitches. Can sone one explain?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Depends on the song, though traditionally the verse is supposed to be a bit softer, setting up for the chorus, which is usually more energetic. You'd have to post a vid for any of us to really get at what you mean though, as your post is rather vague.

As for diaphragm exercises, I believe there is a sticky for that. Resonance, however, I have no clue. I'm absolutely certain someone in this forum does though.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Oar- shattered
Matchbox 20- unwell
Oar - heard tge world
Semisonic - cloaeing time
A lot of songs
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at May 10, 2011,
Resonance- that crazy buzz in your head when you sing certain notes. Everybody has it, its just harnessing it for the good of tone. It works by bouncing the sound of your voice of the bones in your face and, to a lesser extent, your chest.

Hum a note and move the placement of where the exhaled air hits your mouth (i.e-up by your teeth, hard pallet). At some point you'll get a strange buzzing sensation. This is resonance. Then open your mouth and see if you an sustain the buzz feeling.
^ It is an indicator of resonance. Resonance, though, is a tonal characteristic. Those people who post things like "why does my singing voice sound like my talking voice?" are really asking, "why does my voice lack resonance?"

Resonance is the difference between speaking/shouting and actually "singing."

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.