Page 1 of 2
Ok so i was on facebook and twitter or whatever, and one of my fav bands, In Spades (just signed ect, fairly new) was like all over it. Supposidly the vocalist, Zac, is being like charged by an ex girlfriend for physical, mental, and sexual abuse. so i looked on his twitter. and nothing. So like i wanted to know what twas going on. So check this out, I check his twitter and their bandpage. and got the scoop.

"Yeah guys, i totally beat her, she was the Rihanna To my Chris Brown... seriously guys, If i was pounding a little 90 pound girl for a year someone would have noticed... Also these supposed "charges" completely a rumor fabricated by the girl. For a few reasons, one, being, I am 18 years old, she is a minor, even an allegation would have had the cops contact me, and two, I went to speak with the authorities, who were just as surprised as i was, meaning these are fake, seriously guys, I mean, there's no denying i can be an asshole, but I'm not some monstrous woman abuser... the only thing worst than that, is making those accusations, knowing they are flat out untrue, she's a drama queen seeking attention because i wouldn't feed her compulsive for attention. As always i appreciate your love and support."
(taken from their band page)

This is a quote from their management and label,
"These allegations are simply ridiculous, Zac is a bright young kid with good morals, and we are doing everything we can to maintain his good reputation within the industry"
Stand Fast representatives also said that this is unlikely to have any delay on the bands anticipated summer album release.

and I totally have to agree. although to me, i'm uncertain though, because, i mean, he did claim to go to the police and see whats up, and such. But i mean, why would some girl just start saying he did that stuff?

Opinions on if its true? I mean you never know right? even if you dont know the band, whats your take?
Last edited by supafan12 at May 10, 2011,
Meh, i dunno, i find it hard to belive that someone would just say something like that... but that being said, the girl told people she charged him and didn't, it sounds like it could be combination of a new artist with en ego, and a teen drama queen.

(I mean if they contacted the cops who said there werent charges it makes it easier to believe the chicks just a dumb bitch)
Quote by supafan12
Ok so i was on facebook and twitter or whatever, and one of my fav bands, In Spades (just signed ect, fairly new) was like all over it. Supposidly the vocalist, Zac, is being like charged by an ex girlfriend for physical, mental, and sexual abuse. so i looked on his twitter. and nothing. So like i wanted to know what twas going on. So check this out, I check his twitter and their bandpage. and got the scoop.

"words"
(taken from their band page)

This is a quote from their management and label,
"more words"
Stand Fast representatives also said that this is unlikely to have any delay on the bands anticipated summer album release.

and I totally have to agree. although to me, i'm uncertain though, because, i mean, he did claim to go to the police and see whats up, and such. But i mean, why would some girl just start saying he did that stuff?

Opinions on if its true? I mean you never know right? even if you dont know the band, whats your take?

Are you a 17 year old girl on a cheerleading squad who cares mostly about her hair and who's taking her to prom??
My name is Danny. Call me that.
^ . It's always random users no one has seen before who post pointless crap about bands no one cares about.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I don't know who this band is, who the singer is, or any of the facts, but without a shadow of a doubt he did it. Throw away the key.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by asator
Are you a 17 year old girl on a cheerleading squad who cares mostly about her hair and who's taking her to prom??

I talk like that in real life

edit:
Quote by the_astronaut
I don't know who this band is, who the singer is, or any of the facts, but without a shadow of a doubt he did it. Throw away the key.

Also this.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at May 11, 2011,
Quote by lookpizza
I talk like that in real life

edit:

Also this.

I do to an extent as well, but why would anyone, like, type like that?? Like, ohmigod...
I seriously can not stop saying "like" every other word when I talk. It's terrible.. and now I've ruined my own day by drawing attention to that fact. I ****ing hate when I do that.
I'm an asshole.
I do that too but when you're talking it gives you a split second to figure out how to say what you want to say.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

I never mind it in england but when someone does it with an american accent it somehow sounds super annoying.

I made a bet to myself that the band members all have the exact same haircut (you know the one) and dress like ponces but i couldnt find them with a quick google search and then i went to move a bunch of wood.
The fact that what the singer wrote maybe the longest sentence in the history of man to defend himself would suggest that he's a fucking moron.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Yeah I'm not going to listen to this band
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Yeah I'm not going to listen to this band

Did he do it though? That's what we need to know!

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
Did he do it though? That's what we need to know!

Im leaning more towards he didn't actually do it. I know someone who went to highschool with dean (the bassist) and according to him (although god knows how people lie) it didn't happen, and i guess the chick is like a suicidal crazy freak.

and my friend forwarded me this. It's a status update from the guitarist.

Gabe Getz
well, legally, since we checked, there was no report filed, so you just looked like a REALLY REALLY dumb bitch. Next time you accuse someone of a crime and tell people you filed a report, remember chances are people are gonna talk, and you're lie is gonna bite you in the ass...
19 hours ago · Like ·
Kimberly Getz, Michaela Manco and 2 others like this.
Man, I dunno, I'm related to the drummer and he says otherwise.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by punkforlife93
OMG i was jus tlking to michaela bout all of this and she sed the other gurl's all b roken up and she's terrfyed, geting hate mail from gabe...scandalous

This is weird...seeing as I am Michaela and have never spoken to you before, or know who you even are for that matter. I know both Zac and Gabe, the band is real and they do exist And Zac is also not a woman beater. I mean the girl in question may have been a blonde bimbo, but that doesn't make him the next Tommy Lee xD
^ I don't know if this is for real or not but either way
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by MikkiSixx
This is weird...seeing as I am Michaela and have never spoken to you before, or know who you even are for that matter. I know both Zac and Gabe, the band is real and they do exist And Zac is also not a woman beater. I mean the girl in question may have been a blonde bimbo, but that doesn't make him the next Tommy Lee xD

Uh. Zac is totally a woman beater, I can just sense it.

This band is terrible and you're terrible.
I heard that Zac cheated on this one girl with Gabe's sister. So Gabe and Zac's girlfriend came up with this plot to frame him for sexual abuse. Then Zac found out about it and in a drunken rage he sexually abused the girl.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by MikkiSixx

talking to michaela bout... *michael about
he was talking to me
michael
you ****ing hoe
I'm an asshole.
Quote by guitar_rules311
I heard that Zac cheated on this one girl with Gabe's sister. So Gabe and Zac's girlfriend came up with this plot to frame him for sexual abuse. Then Zac found out about it and in a drunken rage he sexually abused the girl.

I heard that some dude named Jake, who had sold Zac's girlfriend his car on Craigslist, really thought that she was attractive. He approached her in a dark alley, and had his way with her. The weird thing is that she thought Jake was better at sex, because he actually lasted more than two minutes. Considering that Zac only averages around 45 seconds, she started to have an affair with Jake.

After having this occur tri-weekly for about 2 months, Zac ran into Jake at the Circle K. What the girl didn't know was that Zac and Jake were actually cousins, but Jake had never seen Zac's girlfriend before. So Zac invited Jake to dinner at his apartment, it was on a Thursday night so I heard, and Zac's girlfriend was busy cooking in the kitchen while Zac was shooting the bull with Jake. When the girl came out of the kitchen, she dropped the tray of food and both Jake and her exchanged looks of lust and desire for each other.

What happened next, nobody quite knows, but I theorize that it had something to do with Zac shoving a turkey baster up Jake's ass, then beating him unconscious. Then he torched Jake's car, and shoved his girlfriend into the wall. When he did this, she fell off the wall and onto his dick, thus creating sexual abuse.

Mystery solved, ultra detective Ben on the case.
Quote by BK202
What happened next, nobody quite knows, but I theorize that it had something to do with Zac shoving a turkey baster up Jake's ass, then beating him unconscious. Then he torched Jake's car, and shoved his girlfriend into the wall. When he did this, she fell off the wall and onto his dick, thus creating sexual abuse..

Michaela just confirmed this. She said she heard it from Robin, who's brother Jeff is good friends with Austin who's cousin Shirley has a video camera set up in Zac's house because she is a stalker.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by guitar_rules311
Michaela just confirmed this. She said she heard it from Robin, who's brother Jeff is good friends with Austin who's cousin Shirley has a video camera set up in Zac's house because she is a stalker.

Good sleuth work. We should drive around solving crimes.
Quote by MikkiSixx

I am the master troll. though I think ben won the whole thread.

Oh and @mike ...
Last edited by punkforlife93 at May 11, 2011,
Quote by BK202
Good sleuth work. We should drive around solving crimes.

We could have our own theme song and everything.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by guitar_rules311
We could have our own theme song and everything.

I bet you could get In Spades to do it.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
They could probably bang it out in a day or two.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't know what's happening in this thread anymore, but TS, if you give me a link, I'll listen to your band.
Quote by lookpizza

I'll have to ask Zac once he gets out of jail

Quote by element4433
They could probably bang it out in a day or two.

lolpun
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

This thread became amazing since I last checked. Well done gents.
I'm too late to add anything clever, but my sister's name is Micayla, so clearly I'm closer to this issue than most of you.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Are we going to get to hear this band or am I gonna have to lay the smackdown.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Haha I'm pretty sure none of us even bothered to look them up and listen.
I'm an asshole.
Page 1 of 2