nike dunk highs.
check out the dr. feelgood edition, they are dopeee.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by wizards?
You like Slash that much that you have to wear the same shoes as he does?

Dude...

no. someone told me guitarists dont wear nike. i was like wtf and i realize this isnt an argument worth pursueing but i got some free time
Quote by Slashestranged
no. someone told me guitarists dont wear nike. i was like wtf and i realize this isnt an argument worth pursueing but i got some free time

Dude, of course guitarists don't wear nikes... How lame are you?
Quote by Slashestranged

....Whoever told you that is a moron. It's like saying lizards don't wear hats.

Sail upon the open skies
Quote by whatadrag

not sure if serious

OT: back in the 80's, old school nike high tops were the best. I still think they are, regardless of whatever you guys think. anyway, they look like some dunks or perhaps blazers.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
HEY

I used to have those same shoes, except black and grey instead of black and white.

They're Nike Air Flights, from 1989. Those look like they could be a reissue.

EDIT: Okay, they're not exactly the 89 model, they look a little newer. But the shape is the same. I wanna say early 90s.
Quote by jetfuel495
HEY

I used to have those same shoes, except black and grey instead of black and white.

They're Nike Air Flights, from 1989. Those look like they could be a reissue.

EDIT: Okay, they're not exactly the 89 model, they look a little newer. But the shape is the same. I wanna say early 90s.

Holy mod, when did you become green?
they're nike air flight lite highs, i'm certain not 100 percent sure though because I can only see the inside of the foot but I'd say that's still them.

it's hard to get a pair of those btw cause they're old retros, a lot of 90's designed shoes are tough even to find just the later releases of them I had a quick squiz on ebay and found a wack colourway of them in 7.5 though.

good luck.
similar shoes you can search for are other Air Flights and Air Forces (not ones)
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Slashestranged
can u link me?

Are you that bad at the internet?
Most people don't keep a 'link bank' to all the shoes they've ever owned
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Slashestranged
theres something called air flight condor and hawk? which one is it?

the ones slash is wearing are called Air Flight Lites.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by jetfuel495
I want to say Monday night, but everything is a little blurry at the moment. Not enough sleep :p

I'm out of the loop. Congrats, anyways.
thanks guys. some girl at school looked at the picture and told me she owns the exact shoes slash is wearing. i asked her to where them to school 2mrw. if she actually has the same ones ill ask her where she got em
probably the same ones that the adbots are always trying to sell.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^ that would make sense. it always did seem strange that adbots would advertise basketball shoes on a guitar website
Quote by Slashestranged
^ that would make sense. it always did seem strange that adbots would advertise basketball shoes on a guitar website

Adbot lacks self-awareness.
You suck at internet. Have you just Googled it yet? Or looked on eBay?
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by whatadrag

+1

does kobe have his own signature strat?

I think not motherfvcker
Quote by piratemetalhead
+1

does kobe have his own signature strat?

I think not motherfvcker

well neither does chuck taylor but its still ok for guitarists to wear chucks
a month later and nobody has noticed my suggestion of buying shoes from an adbot.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Saw the other thread. I have a feeling that everyone who posted there is going to get banned. Too bad, because most of those were pretty hilarious and awesome.
Quote by theogonia777
a month later and nobody has noticed my suggestion of buying shoes from an adbot.

I think it's because nobody cares about this thread, not your attempt at humor.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Saw the other thread. I have a feeling that everyone who posted there is going to get banned. Too bad, because most of those were pretty hilarious and awesome.

I remember what it was like to be fourteen
Quote by whatadrag

Lies. I got some legit Nike canvas high tops that are a higher quality than converse. rocked them all the time
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?