i have mixed feelings about the whole fight off your demons scenario. i think its shit that those songs got leaked early and so many of them were kinda killed. but i also am just glad that i got to hear jesse mid process. its fasinating.
i wish they would play untiled 02 live its such a good song. i cant express with words how amazing it is. every single song on foyd is spectacular. what are some peoples favs?

if anyone empathizes with me on this please tell me.
im also kinda curious to what people think some of the songs are about, because alot of times i have no clue haha
im also kinda curious to what people think this thread is about, because alot of times i have no clue haha
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
I'm really loving 02 and 07. But the whole collection is great, save for brothers which is lacking in my opinion. Its really a shame that they didn't get to run with these songs. I would love to hear them in the finished state and at their full potential. 08(Yeah) turned into something exponentially greater then the demo, I can only imagine that the rest of the songs would, too. 02 is about losing someone to illness i believe, though i don't think its a physical one. I think its about someone who is looking retrospectively at someone who was lost to depression. Or maybe its introspective, as TDAGARIM was a really depressing album in its themes, and I think that its more personal then he lets on. Glad to see someone acknowledge these songs as a part of their discography!
I have no clue what this thread is about.
But I like how you gave zero explanation and just jumped into your question
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

011ers
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

haha sorry my bad. its about the band Brand New and a group of demos that were leaked called "fight off your demons." u should def give them a listen
u should def put this in the right forum.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by eternal_Lord
I'm really loving 02 and 07. But the whole collection is great, save for brothers which is lacking in my opinion. Its really a shame that they didn't get to run with these songs. I would love to hear them in the finished state and at their full potential. 08(Yeah) turned into something exponentially greater then the demo, I can only imagine that the rest of the songs would, too. 02 is about losing someone to illness i believe, though i don't think its a physical one. I think its about someone who is looking retrospectively at someone who was lost to depression. Or maybe its introspective, as TDAGARIM was a really depressing album in its themes, and I think that its more personal then he lets on. Glad to see someone acknowledge these songs as a part of their discography!

ya that makes alot of sense about 02, and the chorus kinda sounds like hes trying to encourage them, in a way. hey do u have any idea what hes talking about in untitled 09? the title 'the edge takes over for vin' also really intrigues me haha.
Please use this forum only for questions about the website. Posts about bands go in the proper Bands & Artists subforum.