Hey everyone, new here on the site and thought the first thing I should do is promote my band.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/As-the-World-Fades-Away/139027389484752
We are a band made of all teenagers. And when our page receives 250 likes we are releasing all of our new material. So if your interested in hearing some Colorado Metal, follow us a while

And as a last note. Don't let the word "Teenage" turn you away. We are not the average run of the mill band. We are far better than most teenage bands.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you ARE the average run of the mill teenage band. Your riffs do not impress. There is nothing to distinguish your drumming from that of any other metal band. Vocals could have dragged it out of mediocrity, but seeing as you don't have them, I'm afraid you're stuck.
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you ARE the average run of the mill teenage band. Your riffs do not impress. There is nothing to distinguish your drumming from that of any other metal band. Vocals could have dragged it out of mediocrity, but seeing as you don't have them, I'm afraid you're stuck.

...We don't have any music up though...?

EDIT : SCRATCH THAT. We do have our old music up. Haha as I said we have new stuff coming out. With vocals. Hopefully if you do listen to us sometime in the future, you will change your mind. If not. Well. Im sorry.
Last edited by ATWFAleadguitar at May 11, 2011,