Alright Pit, story time.
I'm hanging out with some friends on Thursday, and we're making plans for a party the following night. While searching my friend's kitchen (just 'cause we were hungry), we stumble upon a few packages of jello. What does that mean? JELLO SHOTS.
Kind of. Not really shots. We dig out the one bottle of liquor we have handy, a quart (750mL) of Fireball whisky, and end up using the whole thing to make three bowls of alcoholic jello. We let it refrigerate for the following night.
So, the next night at a friend's cottage, the party locale, my two friends and I are crowded around a tupperware container spooning jiggly, alcoholic goodness into our mouths. It doesn't taste as good as we thought it might (go figure, cinnamon whisky), and my friends don't eat too much. Since that quart was all the liquor I had, I'm left with the just the jello to get me adequately intoxicated for the night. I spoon my way through a good chunk of it, at least a bowl and a half, probably more, and wait. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Normally after a pint (325mL) of Fireball I'm feeling pretty good, and I've certainly eaten at least that amount in jello, but I'm not feeling a THING. Not even a buzz. So, what went so wrong? Any idea what went awry in our jello plan?

Also, anyone else have any other stories about something you thought would get you marvellously drunk, but went all wrong? Or any other interesting jello misadventures?
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
It's because Jell-O is made from horse hooves.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Probably diluted it with too much fluids and jello mix. Also there the possibility you didn't eat it fast enough (higher blood alcohol concentration).
Quote by strat0blaster
It's because Jell-O is made from horse hooves.

I love your Spike avatar.

OT: I've never tried a Jell-O shot.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Zaphikh
Probably diluted it with too much fluids and jello mix. Also there the possibility you didn't eat it fast enough (higher blood alcohol concentration).

Yeah, I thought about that, because I usually knock back liquor pretty fast. I tried to eat quick, didn't seem to help. Might've been too diluted, but I still feel like it was a pretty solid amount of liquor going into it.

Quote by Twist of fate
Your friend furiously masturbated in it when you were sleeping.

Semen>Alcohol

And you're pregnant

Wait, so not only did I NOT get drunk, I also got PREGNANT and didn't even get any homosex out of it. Worst night ever.
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
I had an experience like this. I had like 32 jello shots and didn't even get a buzz. They were made correctly and they were strong, like a straight up shot.

I always wondered about that too. It's f'ed up.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I've never got a great deal of effect out of jello shots. Had 24 in one night (the bar was giving away a free shot to anyone that did a song on kareoke, and me and my mate were the only ones doing it) and they did next to nothing, but I fully blame them for how horrible I felt the next morning.
I think it just get's absorbed differently, or at least a lot slower than normal alcohol, so you don't get the full smack of whiskey to your liver.
I like how it starts off with making jello for a party, then ended up with the 3 of you eating it by yourselves. Could you not just drink the drink?
Quote by TenInchClock
This is where I stopped reading.
A pint is 568ml.

Thank you.

Every time I order a pint I get a schooner in this country, it's ridiculous.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by TenInchClock
This is where I stopped reading.
A pint is 568ml.

I'm bred on Nova Scotian terminology, which is as ridiculous as our liquor is expensive. That's why I put the amount in brackets, so we'd all be on the same page, whether my "pint" is right or not.
you probably ****ed up making it somehow. did you guys boil the whiskey w/ the water?
try this:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Jello-Shots
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
I drink a whole bottle of fireball in 2 hours and I'm only reasonnably drunk ... but whisky alone gets me drunk and sleeping after half the bottle.

I don't get it.

We did the same thing with brown Rhum , was awesome and pretty efficient.
- - - - - - - - - - -