I have an Acer eMachine 1832 with Audio: HD Audio, 5.1. soundcard. Is it good enough for recording?

And on a footnote, I need a new pair of speakers (not for recording as I already have two monitors hooked up to the interface with cristaline quality) because my old ones somehow can´t take too much base and/or sound bad with my recording, even when these come out clear from my other studio speakers/monitors.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
you need an interface. I have an Acer too but an interface will make all the difference in the world.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
I have an interface. A good one. I just need some idea for a good pair of computer speakers. That´s all.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
so then you already have the answer to your question...?

i'm confused. you have old computer speakers that have no bass AND you have some good monitors. but you want more computer speakers? why not use the monitors if they sound that good?
The thing is that I want to know how it sound through standard speakers. There´s no point in having good music coming out of your computer through HD speakers and then everyone else will hear crappy music.
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
Are you suggesting that the "HD Audio, 5.1. soundcard" is your interface? It isn't. Those are built to sound great when listening to the outputs. They are not built to have great sounding inputs, which is what you want for recording.

If you have decent monitors, you do NOT need anything else. Sure, it's fine for a second opinion, but if you have decent monitors and your mixes sound good through those, they WILL sound good through ANY set of half-way decent sounding speakers. That's the point of buying good monitors. If your mixes do NOT sound good through regular stereo speakers or computer speakers, then you are not using good monitors. (or your room is irreparably screwed, in which case, all the great speakers in the world won't help you much until you correct the room....)

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.