Page 1 of 2
The full lineup was released a bit over an hour ago. Any Aussies attending/thoughts?

Van Halen (with David Lee Roth)
Hole
Alice Cooper
Bad Religion
Machine Head
Danzig
Sisters Of Mercy
Alter Bridge
Versa Emerge
The Pretty Reckless

All Time Low
Dashboard Confessional
Gojira
Hatebreed
Hollywood Undead
Street Dogs
Panic! at the Disco
Relient K
Attack! Attack!
Face to Face
Framing Hanley
Watain
The Used
Cro-Mags
Kvelertak
Yellowcard
Holy Grail
Unearth
Times of Grace
Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
Funeral For a Friend
Thursday
Steel Panther
Devin Townsend
Sum 41
Black Veil Brides
Zebrahead
Set Your Goals
Hellogoodbye
The Dangerous Summer
We Are The In Crowd
The Word Alive
In This Moment
The Damned Things
Hellyeah
Skindred
Whitechapel
The Acacia Strain
Every Time I Die
Madina Lake
Make Do And Mend
Story Of The Year
We Are The Ocean
Four Year Strong
Terrible Things
The Swellers
This Providence
Young Guns

Brisbane Revolution – Saturday 24th September
Sydney Revolution – Sunday 25th September
Melbourne Revolution – Friday 30th September
Adelaide Revolution – Saturday 1st October
Perth Revolution – Monday 3rd October
Last edited by Big Spender at May 11, 2011,
Machine Head and Skindred. May have to go.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS THE ONE TIME I CANT GO AND DEVILDRIVER PLAYS.

AND NOW I HAVE THE MONEY, THEY ARENT PLAYING.

JESUS TITTYFUCKING CHRIST.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Damn, you Austrailians have a good lineup there.
Bad Religion especially.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
gojira and Devin townsend, and maybe machine head are the only bands that really look attractive to me out of this lineup.

maybe van halen just to say ive seen em, and steel panther for the lulz.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
When is it? I'm confused.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
next summer.

february/march if I can recall.

edit:

wait another soundwave???

wow, i knew it was getting big but that's really awesome...really.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Last edited by Teh Traineez0rz at May 11, 2011,
Edited the original post with dates

@Teh, you're thinking of Soundwave itself, different festival
Ah right. Sweet. I'm going. Haven't seen Machine Head in too long.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
next summer.

february/march if I can recall.

youre thinking of the regular soundwave festival. theyre having a 2nd one this year in september/october
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by ihavenoname93
youre thinking of the regular soundwave festival. theyre having a 2nd one this year in september/october

Oh, even better. Except it'll be freezing and wet down here.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
It rained at Sydney Soundwave for a bit, nobody seemed to mind much. And the cold won't be an issue with so many people around
Machine Head? I'm in.
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

Ohhhh my gawwwwd. I just came.

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
but my cock is community property.

I prefer my Asian hooker, she's a hot little motherfucker.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Last edited by dann_blood at May 11, 2011,
Its pretty rare for me to love all the headlining acts of a festival so ill definately have to go plus Ive obsessed over alter bridge for years so seeing them live will be something to tick off the to do list.
Definitely going to Brisbane.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Studio black
Jackson RR3 transparent red
Agile Hornet Pro 6 White
Ibanez RG7321FM BBS
Randall RG50TC
Quote by hb15577
Its pretty rare for me to love all the headlining acts of a festival so ill definately have to go plus Ive obsessed over alter bridge for years so seeing them live will be something to tick off the to do list.

Myles was great both times I saw him with Slash and AB seem terrific in concert footage online, so I can only imagine they'll bring it.
Yeah, I'll be going. Whitechapel, Acacia Strain, Kverlertak, Devin, Danzig, Sisters of Mercy, Bad Religion, Cro-Mags, Unearth... Made o' win.
There's a load of shite in there.

But Devy's there... tempted...
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Seriously, this is terrible.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Big Spender
It rained at Sydney Soundwave for a bit, nobody seemed to mind much. And the cold won't be an issue with so many people around

It pissed it down at Future here and even with 30000 people jumping around it was freezing. Even at Soundwave it rained a bit and I was wearing like 4 layers and still cold.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Devin and Gojira are the only acts of any worth on there.

Unless Danzig, Van Halen and Alice Cooper are actually going something good these days. I haven't been keeping up.
I don't think I could handle so much angst concentrated in such a small area.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Looking forward to it personally, if I can find the cash to get a ticket that is...

Not overly thrilled at most of the bands attending, but it'll be good to see a few of them live. I went to Soundwave earlier this year and while I'm not a massive fan of Iron Maiden, to see them play live and be a stone's throw away from one of the big influences of music in recent years was an experience I won't forget in a hurry.
And the bragging rights to be able to say to my kids one day "Yeah, I saw Iron Maiden play back in the day", as well as bands like Slayer (for example).
(-(-_(-_-(-_-)-_-)_-)-)
Van Halen, Devin, Gojira, Alter Bridge..... ALTER BRIDGE!!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The line up is amazing.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Can't wait as it'll be my first festival and I'm going with a mate who'll want to see the same bands as me. Fuckin sweet!

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
nothing of any interest there at all
soundwave this year was good,but this won't be worth the pennies
but enjoy it all the same kiddies,and hopefully they bring out some better people next year
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
All you people saying it is terrible are clearly pussies. Anyone who says a lineup with Steel Panther in it is bad just needs to grow a pair and get those 15 inch rubber dildo's out of your asses.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
All you people saying it is terrible are clearly pussies. Anyone who says a lineup with Steel Panther in it is bad just needs to grow a pair and get those 15 inch rubber dildo's out of your asses.

They've got no musical value though. They're funny, yes, but othwise, worthless.

They probably won't get more than 20 minutes either. I'd be surprised if even Gojira got much more than half an hour, and Devin will probably be less than Gojira. The headliners are all shit, or they were once good and are now totally washed-up.
Quote by Butt Rayge
They've got no musical value though. They're funny, yes, but othwise, worthless.

You don't seem to get the point of live entertainment. I spent 8 hours at the BDO this year watching bands I didn't care about (with the exception of Andrew W.K.) and I still had a great fucking time.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by Butt Rayge

They probably won't get more than 20 minutes either. I'd be surprised if even Gojira got much more than half an hour, and Devin will probably be less than Gojira. The headliners are all shit, or they were once good and are now totally washed-up.

If it's the same as Soundwave everyone plays for 30 minutes on the smaller stages until about 6 when it scales up.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Bad Religion? Yes please.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2