Had a few quick questions, as I have some measuring and marking to do tonight, to prepare my blanks to go under the saw soon.

First off, and I know this is probably a stupid question, but will a standard RG body size be big enough for an 8 string? I mean, my 7 string is just a little bit bigger, but barely noticably, and thats probably due to it being a different brand and model entirely. I like how big the body is, and I've already got it marked out and cut to a degree (got antsy) so I'm hoping that it will work.

Second question, whereas I can get bridge measurements, placement, and pickup depth and placement, I can't find dimensions for a neck pocket. Any help there? Just a standard 8 string neck pocket, nothing fancy.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

The body needs to be bigger to accommodate and larger and therefore heavier neck. Go onto ibanez's website for dimensions of the end of their 8 string necks
I've really got nothing to contribute here, except that "8 String Dimension" would be an AWESOME name for a Djent band, should I ever form one >: D
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Honestly, looking at the guitars on the website directly in comparison, the bodies don't look any bigger, and if they are it seems to be barely noticable.

You're absolutely sure they have to be bigger?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance