I liked that song a lot. I'll be giving 'em a listen.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I really like this stuff... good find

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Aye, good band. The album sorta loses some steam, but I like it.

It needs a bigger sound though. Like, real drums, and real synths would be nice. And they're from France, it can't be that hard to find musicians seeing as so many french bands are damn solid....
Quote by MoogleRancha

"I AM metal"
Not bad. Not bad at all. The synth work is really creative.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by Burning_Angel
Aye, good band. The album sorta loses some steam, but I like it.

It needs a bigger sound though. Like, real drums, and real synths would be nice. And they're from France, it can't be that hard to find musicians seeing as so many french bands are damn solid....

I had wondered if that might be the case. As like I say I only ordered it, I haven't downloaded it so I haven't heard it yet. It struck me as good, but quite samey at times across the few tracks I heard, so wondered how it would come across as a whole album. But I'm still looking forward to it.
Oh don't get me wrong here, it's really good. But there's lots of room to grow/improve as well. My favorite track is probably the one with depressive black shriek style vocals at one point.
Quote by MoogleRancha

"I AM metal"
Having finally heard it all the way through a couple of times, I don't think it's quite as good as it could have been. Don't get me wrong, there are some lush melodies, and wonderful textures, but I feel it's just fall's short at times.
I still think it's one of the better album's I've heard this year though.
Where can I order their album from?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Thanks a lot man, I've been trying to buy stuff instead of download ya know? And whoops, I thought the album was called Into the Void, that might be why it didn't show on Amazon.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie