Marshall MB30 Bass amp for sale, only used a few times indoors and never left the house let alone been gigged.

It's going for £70 and i would prefer collection or meet up in the SG18 (Beds\Herts) area, or i can bring it up to leeds as i spend most weekend there.

I work just south of Cambridge as well, so am within reach of 3 counties and Leeds on weekends.
hello, im just wondering if you've sold that amp yet? if not could you contact me asap cos im lookin for an amp i live in telford and i hope that wouldnt be a problem, but i would be willing to pay some extra for shipping if thats alright with you?
hi there, yep i've still got it.

however i bought this in person from a shop so don't have a box to ship it in, i'd need to find something suitable and the shipping could be quite a bit as it's one heavy beast.

how quick are you after it? i'm getting a train to leeds next weekend if that helps?

Furthermore i'm driving up to wrexham on Fri 27th may and will be going right past telford on the M54 if you could meet at a road just off the motorway?

let me know