So I ditched a LOT of gear to get this thing a year or 2 ago. It's become one of those 'must have' pieces in my project studio, I use it all the time, and keep tweaking it to get new sounds. I think it should be a studio standard for the direct in sounds alone, and this; the 'violin patch' shows the HUGE potential it has for helping you make some interesting and new sounds by just doing what you do; playing guitar. Of course, there's other tones and patches, but I thought the violin one stood out; no other DSP can do this as far as I know.

They ARE expensive, but worth it in my mind. Everyone probably is already aware, but I thought I'd post anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHtyWKNPCF8
Sounds cool. You've got the Yngwie facial expressions down pretty well too.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
trying to get a n00b to pay top dollar for your ultra so you can buy a II?
Quote by GrisKy
trying to get a n00b to pay top dollar for your ultra so you can buy a II?

Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nope, lol I like the Ultra, won't be selling it to anyone. lol I'll be picking up an Ultra II very soon though; I wasn't even aware that it was available yet. Just goes to show ya I need to go over to that Fractal website more often. Thanks for watching the clip, and are ya sayin' I look like Yngwie? lol I thought I was lacking in long hair, 70's sunglasses, pirate shirt and leather pants.

I DO have his damn guitar, though.
Quote by Jayesskerr
I'll be picking up an Ultra II very soon though; I wasn't even aware that it was available yet.

It isn't, cause the Ultra II doesn't exist yet
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
What do you have against pirate shirts and leather pants? I DEMAND AN ANSWER!
Last edited by GrisKy at May 11, 2011,
Grisky, just because you wear them doesn't mean other people can't dislike them :P
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I Ain't Scurred Uh You Boy
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣